Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Gundam 00 Subbing Groups

Does anyone know all the groups who are subbing Gundam 00? So far I only know of Nyoro~n and Mendoi-Conclave. However after reading "Gundam 00 — Nyoro~n Translation Errors" I no longer consider Nyoro~n an option. The Mendoi-Conclave sub was a quality sub, however I noticed that in parts where two people spoke at once or quickly after one another the sub text would overlap and both text would be unreadable.

Since I can't read or understand spoken Japanese having text become unreadable is not something that is enjoyable. Any help in finding other subbing groups would be appreciated.

Thank-you

Shinsen-Subs are also (planning on) subbing Gundam 00. They already have the first ep out.

That's good news. I remember one of the series I watched had some of the subs from Shinsen-Subs so if they can catch up on Gundam 00 they would probably be a good group to watch.

Any more? I know of Gundam Seed, however their translator had an unfortunate accident so I'm unsure on their position as of now.

Oh man what a disaster with the Nyoro~n release... I watched it and I feel cheated now, and kind of pissed that I need to download and rewatch it again (picking up the Mendoi release).

my first 2 eps of gundam 00 were downloaded from gundamsnet..since the translator of gundam 00 from gundamsnet had an accident, i got my 3rd episode from nyoro and now i dont knw were to get the following eps since shinsen will be subbing it also and some other fansubs also..

which fansub would be the best for gundam 00???

Shinsen Subs just released 720HD and 1080HD versions of the first ep. And they do good translations.

Conclave is the one I follow (can't watch HD ), with also good translations.

why can't you watch Hd quality?

Quote Originally Posted by raphy_angelo View Post
    why can't you watch Hd quality?
    Because that goes with 15 frames per second. To slow for me.

same with my friend, he cant also watch hd quality..may be because the of the processor..he's using pentium 4 1.8 ghz

Quote Originally Posted by raphy_angelo View Post
    same with my friend, he cant also watch hd quality..may be because the of the processor..he's using pentium 4 1.8 ghz
    Same with me, at 1.9GHz. Although, a dual core at those clock speeds will also help, a lot. Especially since it's video.