View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter!

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent

    10 50.00%
  • Good

    6 30.00%
  • Average

    3 15.00%
  • Bad

    0 0%
  • Awful

    1 5.00%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 95
  1. #11
    I'll be waiting, be sure. Yoru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,598
    Lol, if I understood right, hisagi took a motorcycle to SS and made a mess!lol

  2. #12
    Haterboy michaesikagba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    35
    WoW...renji is a beast...he might just move up on my list...he is like a mini kenpachi now...and lol at the expreesion ikkaku had
    Sorry but I'm not interested in weaklings

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,150
    So they shoulda gave mr lucky 7 some of that fullbring since he seems to be special among them somehow. Would put up a better fight than the dirty one and old man have.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

  4. #14
    Ripple User Trilight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    957
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiensu View Post
    Renji is such a boss.
    Summarizes my feelings on this chap pretty nicely. Ikkaku's no slouch either. XCUTION look to be thoroughly outmatched in the early going. Let's see if Ginjou and Tsukishima can make a mark against their respective opponents.

    As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

  5. #15
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,829
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    So they shoulda gave mr lucky 7 some of that fullbring since he seems to be special among them somehow. Would put up a better fight than the dirty one and old man have.
    The attack power and the enemies defensive attribute, doesn't matter when that guy is fighting. When there is a hit, the dice are thrown, the taken damage is from 000/111 - 777, where 777 always means total annihilation of the part that was hit, I think.

    The drawback of his ability is that, the 777 item has to make contact, so by obtaining the strawberry boost, all of his body would have been covered with luck counting armor, so not only his attacks, but him defending himself as well could cause unbelievable damage, or if lucky, he wouldn't sustain any damage.

  6. #16
    The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,304
    her new fullbring reminds me of tousons insect form or whatever that was, these fullbringers don't get it, ichigo whopped her butt when his fullbring wasn't even complete of-course rinji is going to little work out of her.

    I can't believe ikaku actually got hit

  7. #17
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,896
    On the One hand, These Shinigami are Captains and Vice Captains, and they have been at war, and they have fought the worst that Hueco Mundo and Aizen could throw at them. By all rights, these humans with their Foolbrings Should Not be able to lay a scratch on them...

    ......But...what then is the point of this whole Charade? Why is Kubo doing this?

    I think it's possible that the Foolbringers (Except Ginjo) are just fodder that Ginjo is quite happy to throw away. He probably expects them to be killed instantly..which is what I expect to happen. The real combatants are probably going to be Ginjo and Fukushima.

    Even so I still do expect some twist, something to make it actually believable.

    Option 1

    To my mind, short of escaping to another dimension or something like that, the only way Ginjo would put up any kind of opposition to Kenpachi+Urahara+Isshin+Ichigo+Byakuya+ Hisugaya..not to mention the VC's, is for him to somehow suck out reiatsu from Ichigo (via his fullbring), or from Ichigo's Hollow (via the fullbring).

    Perhaps This arc is not even about Ginjo at all (Kubo styled misdirection of the fans).

    Option 2

    It could be that Kenpachi killing the Time Guy creates some rift in space-time (or whatever) that bring back some BadA$$ bad guys that are even worse than Aizen. Or causes them to be trapped in the Past (or something like that).


    We'll wait and see what happens.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  8. #18
    Senior Member kiduka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,567
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    On the One hand, These Shinigami are Captains and Vice Captains, and they have been at war, and they have fought the worst that Hueco Mundo and Aizen could throw at them. By all rights, these humans with their Foolbrings Should Not be able to lay a scratch on them...

    ......But...what then is the point of this whole Charade? Why is Kubo doing this?

    I think it's possible that the Foolbringers (Except Ginjo) are just fodder that Ginjo is quite happy to throw away. He probably expects them to be killed instantly..which is what I expect to happen. The real combatants are probably going to be Ginjo and Fukushima.

    Even so I still do expect some twist, something to make it actually believable.

    Option 1

    To my mind, short of escaping to another dimension or something like that, the only way Ginjo would put up any kind of opposition to Kenpachi+Urahara+Isshin+Ichigo+Byakuya+ Hisugaya..not to mention the VC's, is for him to somehow suck out reiatsu from Ichigo (via his fullbring), or from Ichigo's Hollow (via the fullbring).

    Perhaps This arc is not even about Ginjo at all (Kubo styled misdirection of the fans).

    Option 2

    It could be that Kenpachi killing the Time Guy creates some rift in space-time (or whatever) that bring back some BadA$$ bad guys that are even worse than Aizen. Or causes them to be trapped in the Past (or something like that).


    We'll wait and see what happens.
    I think you mean Tsukishima, Fukushima is the damaged nuclear power plant Japan is trying to clean up lol.

    Anyway I doubt this is going to drag on, Senbonzakura is going to overwhelm Tsukishima. Byakuya is going to end him quickly because his ability is a nuisance. Ginjo is definitely the strongest but his just as ignorant as Jackie they all assume Ichigos's Fullbring will make them unbeatable.

    I honestly want this to end quickly because I'm still curious about "Ichigo's fate". I want to know what Urahara meant.

  9. #19
    Global Moderator Jaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,836
    So Hisagi brought a bike from the real world to SS right? So what is he going to do about gas.

    Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

  10. #20
    shiro merciless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    1,939
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    So Hisagi brought a bike from the real world to SS right? So what is he going to do about gas.
    go to the real world and get some

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •