• Awful

1 5.00%
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

Bleach chapter 465

new chapter is out! Thanks mangastream

mangastream reader

Renji is such a boss.

Is it me or is Renji ridiculously overpowered? Did he do a Dangai training thingie!?

Good chapter.

Dirty boots full body version seems like it's not going to work on the new and improved Renji.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

If I take Renji's reason for training the last 17 months (including the time ichigo had lost his powers?!?) does this mean that Aizen is on the run AGAIN????????

"I've been training to fight Aizen". In the Bleach world, that's the smartest thing anyone has ever said. Makes me wonder where all the captains stand now. Well, except for Kenpachi.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_By_THE_Sword View Post
    If I take Renji's reason for training the last 17 months (including the time ichigo had lost his powers?!?) does this mean that Aizen is on the run AGAIN????????
    I doubt it. That was just Renji stating his motivation for his training. Cuz aside from Yamamoto, Aizen is the gold standard in terms power and ability. And as far as this manga is concerned, he always will be to me.

I'm liking the new Renji his power is pretty impressive, Jackie was child's play to him. She's lucky Renji doesn't have the same attitude as Kenpachi lol.

Another thing about this chapter is Renji talking about fighting Aizen, is Kubo giving us hints that his going to come back or something, is this really why the Shinigami are stronger or will there be a new enemy.

I saw a post elsewhere which mentioned the limiters. Are they put in place each time the captain/vice captain level shinigami come to karakura town or what?
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    I saw a post elsewhere which mentioned the limiters. Are they put in place each time the captain/vice captain level shinigami come to karakura town or what?
    The limiters are set on everyone that is VC or higher whenever they go to the real world so that they won't do to much damage.

So yhe, what now? Is that really all there is to these guys? Giriko down in a flash, literally, and now Jackie have no chance against Renji. WHAT THE HELL IS KUBO PLANNING? I must say that I was one of the very few that have up until now thought that everyone have been underestimating the Xcution but turns out their just some lousy idiots anyways.....

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Okay, it was pretty badass that Ikkaku re-located his shoulder with his muscles alone, and Renji has apparently come a long way. I was disappointed by the Kenpachi fight, that was over too fast.

I wonder who replaced Aizen, Gin, and Tosen?