14 43.75%
  • |3| Average

5 15.63%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

8 25.00%
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    - I knew the Mizukakge had to be a member of one of the Mist's clans either the Hozuki or Yuki clan

- The Tsuchikage was too exhausted to fly so he was riding Gaara's Sand

- Thats the same water gun move Suigetsu was pretending to use on Sasuke at his introduction

- lol the Mizukage has no eyebrows and hes calling Gaara Mr no eye brows.

- The Mizukages Exploding jutsu might be similar to Itachi's exploding clone jutsu

- Seems that he transformed himself into water vapor

- Jokey boy sounds kind of weird...>.>

- I feel 100% certain KB is in huge danger being all alone and everyone is busy and exhausted with these high level fights. I'm sure Madara is the one who will capture KB.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Is it just me or does the Mizukage look like he could be a vampire, just sayin. I hope Gara finishes him off if he gets help from Naruto again that would be kind of lame

On the other hand a few more saves for naruto and we can make a collage of "chill out, i got this" moments by him.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    Is it just me or does the Mizukage look like he could be a vampire, just sayin. I hope Gara finishes him off if he gets help from Naruto again that would be kind of lame
    It was noted earlier that 3 of the revived Kages look like monsters

The Raikage = Ogre

The Mizukage = Vampire

Tsuchikage = Mummy

Fire type

Awww fuck it, I was gonna complain about this chapter, but the cliffhanger left me wanting more. I'm ashamed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Awww fuck it, I was gonna complain about this chapter, but the cliffhanger left me wanting more. I'm ashamed.
    Haha, deleted your complaint post just because of the "Jokey Boy" But in response to the complaining I agree that it was just average, but I like to think of Naruto as a pizza, even when it's bad it's still good(don't remember who said this, but it was so true).

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    Haha, deleted your complaint post just because of the "Jokey Boy" But in response to the complaining I agree that it was just average, but I like to think of Naruto as a pizza, even when it's bad it's still good(don't remember who said this, but it was so true).
    Seeing a more badass version of Suigetsu's fighting style (instead of a weird/comic relief version of Itachi's) from kthe Mizukage has piqued my interest! He's definitely a beast if he has that much versatility, and he's less one-dimensional than most of the Edos, who each had like 1 special move.

Gaara's altercations in the war have been the most consistent and appealing IMO. It also helps that Mizukage is the most entertaining of the bunch giving this fight more depth and keeping it from becoming snore central like a majority of the previous encounters with the Edo zombies.

Tsuchikage impressed me, even after contending with his former master he put up a cohesive double team effort with Gaara. Jokey Boy also looks to be, at the very least, an original technique.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

The whole thing seemed too short to me. I can't keep from wondering what would have happened, Had Naruto been there to fight the Mitsuikage.

Why didn't the Clam's Genjutsu Hide/Mask/Disguise the outline created by Gaara's sand too ? STUPID Clam BAKA !
    Last edited by paulbee; 09-21-2011 at 10:53 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Wait ! Onoki said that the Jokey Boy was created by Muu-sama's ancestors (he is the Ex Tsuchikage), so does that mean that Edo Mizukage and Edo Tsuchikage are related ? Or have the mist stolen that jutsu ? Does any other member of Hoozuki clan, can use this ? If so, how many Kamui's can block that ?

This jutsu will probably be as effective as Konan's sea of exploding tags..