14 43.75%
  • |3| Average

5 15.63%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

8 25.00%
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    you are prolly right, but i think you are selling bee short, he isnt exactly a pushover, sure sasuke will prolly win in a fight now, but sasuke will or atleast should have some trouble, especially when you take into account that perfect jinchurikis are perfect opponents for ppl with sharingan as some1 like bee would be able to negate many of the advantages of sharingan.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    you are prolly right, but i think you are selling bee short, he isnt exactly a pushover, sure sasuke will prolly win in a fight now, but sasuke will or atleast should have some trouble, especially when you take into account that perfect jinchurikis are perfect opponents for ppl with sharingan as some1 like bee would be able to negate many of the advantages of sharingan.
    you're selling sasuke short lol since in his fight with bee, his body was still in recovery from his fight with itachi; and his skill with the mangekyou was amateur, and even then; bee, the perfect jinchuuriki, not only had to make a desperate escape but stated sasuke(though in a handicapped state) was the most dangerous foe he has faced against.

fast-forward to sasuke's state now, where his body is completely healed, his skill with mangekyou has been basically mastered, bee is dead meat, and so would the current raikage be if he faced sasuke now, lol...

and of course master jinchuuriki are "perfect" opponents for people with the sharingan, to be a jinchuuriki is to inherit the power passed down to the younger son of the sage, and that power is destined to fight the power passed down from the elder son of the sage; so in essence, the same can be said the other way around, sasuke, itachi, or any master of the sharingan is the perfect opponent for bee or any jinchuuriki. let me explain.

a jinchuuriki who has mastered his bijuu is a "perfect" opponent for basically any shinobi in the world since they have access to massive amount of raw chakra, what can any fodder ninja to against such power, except for those who have inherited the "hax" power of the elder son of the sage.. why do you think they're so hax? because it takes an amaterasu in the face to make this, a terrifying beast ->

http://www.mangareader.net/93-419-17...apter-414.html

into a little b*tch like this ->

http://www.mangareader.net/93-420-3/...apter-415.html

jinchuurikis(those who possess the power of human-sacrifice) are fated to face against those who possess "eyes with great power," they are perfect opponents for each other. so in the end, it will come to skill, what can the opponent do with their access to such power.

and if you ask me, sasuke simply has more skill. i hope this fight happens for us to compare the new sasuke to the old sasuke.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif