Shodai Kitetsu
    Nidai Kitetsu
    Sandai Kitetsu

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    3 demon-splitter swords for 3 sword style hmmm im going with that
    Shodai Kitetsu
    Nidai Kitetsu
    Sandai Kitetsu
    I can see him using the three generations of Kitetsu for one fight, but I really don't see Zoro losing Wadō Ichimonji permanently... Unless he gives it to Tashigi at some point, but I still don't think it's going to happen.

I still like the idea of Zoro getting an original sword, and he himself giving it the reputation of the "13th Saijō Ō Wazamono".

I think he can become a fairly good legend becoming the only one to wield the 3 cursed swords. Plus shodai is a saijo o wazamono and nidai is a o wazamono making them very good swords my guess is your right if he gets either sandai will be gone since its only a wazamono, but that is not Zoros personality. Remember how happy he was to test the curse, I think he would be happy all three "uniques" swords

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    I can see him using the three generations of Kitetsu for one fight, but I really don't see Zoro losing Wadō Ichimonji permanently... Unless he gives it to Tashigi at some point, but I still don't think it's going to happen.

I still like the idea of Zoro getting an original sword, and he himself giving it the reputation of the "13th Saijō Ō Wazamono".
    Maybe he does lose the Wado Ichimonji to Tashigi, not lose it as in giving it up during a fight, but as gives her the sword after finding out about her past. We still don't know anything about Tashigi's past and her look-alike to Zoro's friend. (I think when Zoro's friend fell down the stairs and hit her head and died, didn't die but lost all her memories, and the father lied to Zoro for X reason) and thats when Zoro soon finds the sword made for him.
    AWSOME, ONE PIECE IS JUST FREAKING AWSOME!!.

i think that zoro will eventually find kitetsu,(the guy who made the cursed swords) and ask him to reforge sandai kitetsu to be evn more poweful than shodai kitetsu. tbh i dont care either way if he keeps shuusui or not cus it hasnt really done much anyways.

this thread has not been posted in for two years that is because the topic at this point in time is irrelevant and out dated because zorro may not get more swords. remember this threads fade in to the black for a reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's still a relevant question in my opinion... But I'm a little biased.

You don't think that there's a possibility that Zoro will find/need a new sword in the new world?

No. One sword is for the girl that died outside of battle after they promised that one of them would be the worlds greatest swordsman. One sword is for the worlds greatest swordsman who died outside of battle. The final sword is a sword that belongs to no one but him. All three swords are very significant to Zoro at this point.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Holyshit Roshi is still alive! What are the chances the thread starter dude comes back aswell ! As for the topic I think Zoro pretty much set in stone with his swords right now the only one I can see him replacing next it's his demon sword kitetsu but I doubt it since supposedly that's the source of his Asura attack even though I think it has a higher chance of being his own haki.

Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    Holyshit Roshi is still alive!
    Ha!

I didn't realize that there was a rumour that I was dead. I've been living without an Internet connection for a while. It's put a hamper on my posting.

With Zoro on Kuraigana Island, it seems like the kind of place where he might find a cursed weapon (i.e. Shodai Kitetsu)?... Probably not.