What do you think Zoro's 3 swords at the end of the manga will be?

I see two options, though I encourage you to think of your own original answers.

1. Wadō Ichimonji, Shuusui, and Shodai Kitetsu.

Zoro fights an opponent with the other two generations of Kitetsu and wins his first Saijō Ō Wazamono (supreme grade sword) from him.

2. Wadō Ichimonji, Shuusui, and a Sword made specifically for Zoro.

All of Zoro's named swords have been around for a while and were famous before Zoro got a hold of them. I could see the Strawhats meeting a person in their journey whose dream it is to make, "the greatest sword in the world", or "the sword to defeat Kokutou Yoru (Mihawk's sword)", and then they give that sword to Zoro. Much like Franky giving the Strawhats the Thousand Sunny.

That way it's up to Zoro, through his own feats, to increase the reputation of that sword to make it the 13th Saijō Ō Wazamono, and eventually defeat Mihawk with it.

A third option could be a combination is a cross between 1 and 2: Wadō Ichimonji, a Sword made specifically for Zoro and Shodai Kitetsu.

Though I don't seen Zoro losing Shuusui, a Ō Wazamono Grade Sword, that he acquired this late in the manga... I suppose he could lose it in the very next fight against his Zombie... But the Zombie should have some pretty good swords to choose from.