Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Zoro's final swords

What do you think Zoro's 3 swords at the end of the manga will be?

I see two options, though I encourage you to think of your own original answers.

1. Wadō Ichimonji, Shuusui, and Shodai Kitetsu.

Zoro fights an opponent with the other two generations of Kitetsu and wins his first Saijō Ō Wazamono (supreme grade sword) from him.

2. Wadō Ichimonji, Shuusui, and a Sword made specifically for Zoro.

All of Zoro's named swords have been around for a while and were famous before Zoro got a hold of them. I could see the Strawhats meeting a person in their journey whose dream it is to make, "the greatest sword in the world", or "the sword to defeat Kokutou Yoru (Mihawk's sword)", and then they give that sword to Zoro. Much like Franky giving the Strawhats the Thousand Sunny.

That way it's up to Zoro, through his own feats, to increase the reputation of that sword to make it the 13th Saijō Ō Wazamono, and eventually defeat Mihawk with it.

A third option could be a combination is a cross between 1 and 2: Wadō Ichimonji, a Sword made specifically for Zoro and Shodai Kitetsu.

Though I don't seen Zoro losing Shuusui, a Ō Wazamono Grade Sword, that he acquired this late in the manga... I suppose he could lose it in the very next fight against his Zombie... But the Zombie should have some pretty good swords to choose from.

How come he said his swords would break if he would continue fighting the zombie guy with that black sword? Is it because the black sword was so strong? I would think that all these great swords of his wouldn't break being that their part of the 22(?) most beautiful swords or something.

Plus was his sword that got disintergrated (cursed sword?) was that one of the great swords or just one of the really good ones?
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    How come he said his swords would break if he would continue fighting the zombie guy with that black sword? Is it because the black sword was so strong?
    I'd have to read that part to be sure, but I don't think it was the strength of the sword, but the strength and skill of the swordsman that would cause his swords to break.

I would think that all these great swords of his wouldn't break being that their part of the 22(?) most beautiful swords or something.

Plus was his sword that got disintergrated (cursed sword?) was that one of the great swords or just one of the really good ones?
    At that time, only the Wado Ichimonji was a Ō Wazamono grade sword (one of the 21 great swords). His other sword (Sandai Kitetsu) is only a Wazamono grade sword (a sharp sword).

The sword that got disintegrated was Yubashiri, which was a ryo wazamono grade (better than the cursed sword but not as good as Wado Ichimonji).

Team Rocket's Head Giovanni Boss's Avatar
    How come he said his swords would break if he would continue fighting the zombie guy with that black sword? Is it because the black sword was so strong? I would think that all these great swords of his wouldn't break being that their part of the 22(?) most beautiful swords or something.
    His swords would break due to two factors:
    First, that black sword is known as the most hard and resistent sword.
    Second, Brook's zombie used a techinique that was especifically for breaking swords.

Ahh ic, so the sword that was disintergrated wasn't the cursed sword.

Im guessing hes going to pick up 1 more great sword and it will be something that channels his "destructive power" better and the last two will be the sword from his friend and a sword that would be made for him specifically. Was Milhawk's sword made for him or was it just a great sword and he is using it?
    A pie in the sky?

mihawk's sword is one of the great swords. pretty sure it was mentioned

he should get a sword that's like Cloud's buster blade from FFVII

Quote Originally Posted by Gat-x252 View Post
    How would that help him in the least?

I'm supposed to be in japan...yet i spend more time in the middle of the pacific
    Quote Originally Posted by Gat-x252 View Post
    yes, and when he does, he should carry that one in his mouth!! Or...Zoro will probably complete his three sword lineup with a third and final great sword, he has the wado and the flowery one now and if he got a third one he'd probably be strong enough to take mihawk down after an epic battle that would have the greatest impact on the world.

Why?