• |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Fairy tail chapter 251

I don't know if acnologia is really a dragon...i mean he looks a bit weird even for a dragon, he has some strange markings on its skin. I don't think that he is the black dragon, maybe he is the dragon king himself that igneel was talking about.

I personnally don't like the idea that zeref could be a dragon slayereven though it may be true. If zeref dragon slayer power is to make living things die, then what kind of power could acnologia hold? It could then litterally take life from living things, acnologia would then be too powerful. Anyway, with this creature, tenrou island is definitely going to be destroyed... unless mavis himself decides to lend a hand. I also don't think that fairy law can make such a big difference.

Beautiful chapter, Kana finally reunites with what's left of her family, in this case Gildartz.

I'm sure either next chapter or the next, but Gildarts will make the "ultimate sacrifice" to defeat Acnologia while thinking how glad and proud to had seen his daughter. Then Kana will cry as shown in Charle's vision at the beginning of the arc. Perhaps we shall see Fairy Tail's first death?

About Zeref being black dragon slayer, it could be. Perhaps he's Natsu's lost brother? I don't think Natsu's past was really explained in details, just that he was raised by Igneel...but no whereabouts about Natsus's real parents and if he had a brother (in this case it could be Zeref). Either way, Acnologia must be the black dragon, if Zeref who values human life is afraid of it (enemy of the humans). If it's not then what a twist!.

Can't wait to see what happens next!

Quote Originally Posted by skillder View Post
    Fairy tail chapter 251

I don't know if acnologia is really a dragon...i mean he looks a bit weird even for a dragon, he has some strange markings on its skin. I don't think that he is the black dragon, maybe he is the dragon king himself that igneel was talking about.

I personnally don't like the idea that zeref could be a dragon slayereven though it may be true. If zeref dragon slayer power is to make living things die, then what kind of power could acnologia hold? It could then litterally take life from living things, acnologia would then be too powerful. Anyway, with this creature, tenrou island is definitely going to be destroyed... unless mavis himself decides to lend a hand. I also don't think that fairy law can make such a big difference.
    yeah i also wish fairy glitter was still there two. ! ! ! and mavis could show up i guess but im guessing that makarov might have to give his live to get out of this one. but i would be REALLY REALLY REALLY MAD if gildartz dies in this chapter i mean REALLY MAD.

also that year looks like its either X788, X786, X790, X793, or maybe X798.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well figured people would like this chapter since they mainly complained about how she didnt deserve fairy glitter.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    Fanservice was dumb. Forced. Kinda like a stripper who wont leave you alone.
    Us men still love it though

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    Well figured people would like this chapter since they mainly complained about how she didnt deserve fairy glitter.
    Totally agree. Now that the whole father thing is done, I hope to see less of Kana and more of Elfman. The guy deserves to be shown just as much as Erza and Gray.

sig made by me

Great chapter!

Awwwww, what a nice tender moment between father and daughter. And whoever guessed that Acnologia was a Dragon, you get a cookie.

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    Fanservice was dumb. Forced. Kinda like a stripper who wont leave you alone.
    You know you love those kind of strippers too.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Touching chapter with fanservice and a climatic action ending? The reasons I still read this manga

I thought Gildarts destroys everything he touches...

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    I thought Gildarts destroys everything he touches...
    Everything that hasn't any magic in it (like buidlings) have no resistance, but magician should be able to touch him, of course if he allows it ;P. Or was it that he forgets to limit his power when strolls around the town ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Everything that hasn't any magic in it (like buidlings) have no resistance, but magician should be able to touch him, of course if he allows it ;P. Or was it that he forgets to limit his power when strolls around the town ?
    i think you about got it. but he can restrain it if need be to an extent. but again i would seriously be mad if he died some time soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]