View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

3 75.00%
  • l4l Great

0 0%
  • l3l Average

1 25.00%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%

Reborn 353 Discussion/354 Predictions

Reborn 353: "The Representatives"

I kind of feel sorry for Fon at the moment because he doesn't have a representative yet. I wonder who he's going to ask.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 09-15-2011 at 04:50 AM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    I like where this arc is headed so far. Tsuna thinks that Mukuro and Verde will be his strongest opponents, but he doesnt know about Marmmon and Xanxus yet.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

I kind of feel sorry for Fon at the moment because she doesn't have a representative yet. I wonder who she's going to ask.
    Fon is a man! hahaha

In the most succinct way I can put this: Dude, weak. The actual curse of the Arcobaleno is the most anticlimactic use of dramatic irony I have come across in a while. I understand that the everyday person in this story is constructed to the point that they have no sense to question a walking, talking baby, but this is silly. I love this series, but this struck such a lame chord with me. Since the secret is merely that they were once adults, it does not make sense that they would hide this fact. Why be so clandestine about something like that? Why not tell everyone and encourage others to figure out a way to break the curse? This may be the curse, but the real secret is why they were transformed at all?!

Once again, Akira Amano just finished an arc in which she made Tsuna and his guardians the most powerful characters. As they should be. The only one who should pose a threat is Mukuro because he is a guardian!

great chapter. LOVED IT. and man this is going to be SOOOOOO GOOOD. MUHAHAAH I CAN NOT WAIT. but my guess is that lambo will be left out of this and it will just be the other guardians and dino. but who know lambo might get in this. i wonder if reborn went ahead and asked the others to?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I was thinking that Colonello would win, then he'd let the man take away Lal Mirch's curse.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    I was thinking that Colonello would win, then he'd let the man take away Lal Mirch's curse.
    Since Lal Mirch is destined to outgrow her curse, I highly doubt Colonello would ask for that let alone be freed himself. I surmise that Fon will be freed because his current lack of representation will result in finding someone whom can kick major ass.

*Good call Arbitrary!
    Last edited by Americano0305; 09-22-2011 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Prediction skills outmatch mine!

who knows if he even lets them go at all. im just looking forward to this EPIC FIGHT.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    who knows if he even lets them go at all. im just looking forward to this EPIC FIGHT.
    Amen. Tsuna needs another good ass-whooping followed by redemption.

LOL idk but these powers need up graded again because all but 2 of them just seem weaker than the future arc witch is understandable but at least make them look better or have them master them or something you know. but still. im looking forward to a great chapter. and im going to love to see the fights. im hoping to see Lancia and Kawahira in this arc. I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]