Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    you are kinda making my point. facts are entirely up to each individual's interpretation of those facts, your interpretation and mine simply differ, and this is when you start calling ppl names when ppl's interpretation of facts differ from yours eventho they are both right as even facts in this case is relative.

and that is my point, madara can ofc say that the original purpose of edo tensei was to "clear the battlefield" and that may be true, but we dont know if it is true as tobirama was an entirely different person than madara and had a different personality, so chances are that madara isnt correct in what his idea of its purpose is not just because he was so different from tobirama but also because it is fairly certain that tobirama wouldnt tell madara about it, whether or not madara was alive at the point of its creation. it would be like kabuto commenting on the purpose of rasengan and stating what he thinks the purpose of the rasengan is while minato might have had a completely purpose for it.
    excellent post,

Character credibily in the manga is very important to consider. Kishi has made Characters themselves within the manga have their opioions to add to the complexity to the manga which makes it intresting. Otherwise there wouldnt be any room for creative thinking to start theories.

Its like when Izuka says "its said the third hokage was the greatest of hokages" when we clearly know Izuka doesnt know what hes talking about, the more and more we learn about hasihrama/tobirama/madara's era.

and keep in mind that tobi and madara are extremely manipulative, they would dish out any lie if it serves their purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by yingxuy View Post
    I do not think so Kabuto the release of the technology will be easy, he needs to do depends on how powerful genjutsu, Tsukuyomi most likely not possible, because it is so powerful that only lasted a real-time, etc. A second call is to maintain the case of two or ferret beats, so that the poor zombie but his chakra to Kabuto and release him.
    What? Seriously didn't understand a thing!

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

plz do not angry me, i just have a confused about tobi's name, why called the masked man tobi? ... and tobirama in naruto manga, is the masked man has some relationship with tobirama? i just have the confused about it...

Tobi is the masked Akatsuki.
    Tobirama=2n Hokage.
    Tobidara=an amalgamated name from Tobi and Madara. Came about as a result of Tobi saying he is madara and since we don't actually know if it is the truth, the name Tobidara came into existence.....lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    you are kinda making my point. facts are entirely up to each individual's interpretation of those facts, your interpretation and mine simply differ, and this is when you start calling ppl names when ppl's interpretation of facts differ from yours eventho they are both right as even facts in this case is relative.

and that is my point, madara can ofc say that the original purpose of edo tensei was to "clear the battlefield" and that may be true, but we dont know if it is true as tobirama was an entirely different person than madara and had a different personality, so chances are that madara isnt correct in what his idea of its purpose is not just because he was so different from tobirama but also because it is fairly certain that tobirama wouldnt tell madara about it, whether or not madara was alive at the point of its creation. it would be like kabuto commenting on the purpose of rasengan and stating what he thinks the purpose of the rasengan is while minato might have had a completely purpose for it.
    i am in no way making your point. let me correct you on some points; opinions are entirely up to each individual's interpretation of manga facts, for example sasuke has black hair(manga fact), i can think it looks cool and fits his character(opinion), you might think red hair would fit him better(opinion). i would be a moron to try to justify my opinion over yours.

but if you try to argue with me that no sasuke's hair is red, and i tell you no it's black kishi established it that way, and you tell me no that's your opinion, and then i call you retarded(in the strictest sense of the word), and then you accuse me of name-calling, and start saying even more nonsensical things like we're both right and the truth is relative. THEN you sir are either trolling or just retarded.

madara didn't say anthing; you know why? BECAUSE MADARA DOES NOT EXIST, HE'S A FICTIONAL CHARACTER CREATED BY KISHI!!! now why did kishi, out of allllll the things he could've drawn madara saying, did he choose to have madara say "the original purpose of edo tensei was to wipe the battlefield clean..." why did kishi want us to read that??? could it be that kishi was telling us what the original purpose of edo tensei is!?

a jutsu created by tobimaru of the senju class who were feared in times of war which implied they were killers, and this would fit perfectly, they were not monks, but killer shinobi, get used to it.

what makes more sense? tobimara inventing edo tensei to talk to his loved ones about old times or to wipe the floor with his enemies?

you duck. think.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif