Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    With Hashirama's cells, being able to create life and soulless bodies and Tobirama's ET, being capable of bringing souls back... I would say immortality, resurrection. If you add to it, the Uzumaki's sealing jutsu, then it really doesn't seem impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by mo916 View Post
    Even if it did require a living sacrifice, I think he could have had Hashirama Senju create some sort of a plant clone or use his chakras of life to give life to a body? i dont know just brain storming.
    Maybe Zetsu was created by tobirama using the 1st's cells just to use zetsu clones as living sacrifices! Maybe that was the real and first purpose for Zetsus existence? In order not to waste ninja lives in vane?

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    Guys dont forget this tech requires a living sacrifce, so the mere thought to use this jutsu to counter genjutsu is in my opinion over the top. The senju and uchiha according to madara have fought many times and that means alot sharingan genjutsu encounters so ur not going to pull this out everytime they fight. Thats alot living sacrifices.

I can understand if tobirama fought an exceptional uchiha like madara (MS,EMS) or something but I dont really see this being anything esle but another strong jutsu to have in times of power means survial.

ALso recently we found genjutsu override the summoners control. So Ihave hard to beliveing created this jutsu to counter the sharingans genjutsu there are far less extremes you could use instead of this.
    We saw one genjutsu override the ET. And it Kabuto says that it's the only one strong enough to do it. It's not like everyone can do it.

But also, I don't think that getting Kabuto to release the technique will very easy, all he needs to do(depending on how powerful the genjutsu is, most likely not possible with Tsukuyomi since it's so powerful and only lasts a second in real time) is to keep a ET summon or two in case Itachi beats one so that the zombie can poor his chakra into Kabuto and release him. Not to mention that Kabuto will put up a serious fight, we have seen what he can do with just his own power, looking forward to see him fight as Kabutomaru.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    We saw one genjutsu override the ET. And it Kabuto says that it's the only one strong enough to do it. It's not like everyone can do it.

But also, I don't think that getting Kabuto to release the technique will very easy, all he needs to do(depending on how powerful the genjutsu is, most likely not possible with Tsukuyomi since it's so powerful and only lasts a second in real time) is to keep a ET summon or two in case Itachi beats one so that the zombie can poor his chakra into Kabuto and release him. Not to mention that Kabuto will put up a serious fight, we have seen what he can do with just his own power, looking forward to see him fight as Kabutomaru.
    Madara's genjutsu is very good also, his moon eye plan is case in point, wouldnt bother using genjutsu to try inslave the world if it was crap. His brother also would probaly have good genjutsu also. Seems to be wast to use such a tech on situation that may not even work against high tier uchiha members. As I see it the thing for shuis genjutsu is that its hard to detect not impossible to break. Obviously u need the other but I dont think its impossible to break shuis's genjutsu.

Well if a summon is under someone esle control this a big problem for the summoner in the fight he just dug himself in a hole. Now immortal summon is going after him as a worst case scenario. At best the summoner would be abe to cancel the summon but this put hims at disadvantage for lising a summon during a key fight if its mean to give a upper hand.

well anyone thought of Edo Tensei being used to contain or defeat the Tailed Beasts?

As far as I know, the Senju were the biggest possesors of tailed beast before they distribute it among the clans prior to the establishment of the Five Major villages just to maintain the balance.

Quote Originally Posted by xenonova View Post
    well anyone thought of Edo Tensei being used to contain or defeat the Tailed Beasts?

As far as I know, the Senju were the biggest possesors of tailed beast before they distribute it among the clans prior to the establishment of the Five Major villages just to maintain the balance.
    wow thats a great idea,

Given hashirama distrubed the tailed beast out to the villages to balance the villager's power it would be a good idea to have techniques incase of an invasion from another tailed beast.

good job there.

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/23677185/3

Could he be talk about the Second Hokage? What did he use the Edo Tensi for exactly I wonder..?

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Kabuto did mentioned that even if the ET caster is dead, the resurrected would still roam until they are being sealed away.

Also it could mean that 2nd Hokage created this jutsu to end an all-out war, could've somehow explained how the 2nd Hokage died during the Kinkaku squad ambush.

^ I think that by caster, Madara meant the person (zombie) that casts that self destruct/overkill map cleaner and not the caster of ET.

Using ET to wipe the battle field clean.....I wonder if it's possible for a dead enemy to be revived into the body of a living enemy who then revives the guy he replaces into the body of another living enemy. If all goes well the ensuing chain reaction would have wiped out the enemy camp and made them all ET zombies.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !