Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    the only real way to find out which clan was actually the strongest, is to have them do a battle royal and the last 1 standing is clearly the strongest but like gaara said, just bcoz the senju was deemed as the strongest doesnt mean that every senju was stronger than the uchiha, it could easily have something to do with numbers or how they were viewed(them being more likable etc,)

Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    the only real way to find out which clan was actually the strongest, is to have them do a battle royal and the last 1 standing is clearly the strongest but like gaara said, just bcoz the senju was deemed as the strongest doesnt mean that every senju was stronger than the uchiha, it could easily have something to do with numbers or how they were viewed(them being more likable etc,)

Yes, and also, if Senju won most battles, were richer had more land, etc, that would indicate them to be more powerful.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

yeah, thats assuming they had such desires as obtaining land and money but i think its fairly safe to assume that they atleast had some minor desires of that nature.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    this forum has been through this already, they are both established as equals.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Well no, the point in using the edo tensei to counter a genjutsu from a sharingan user would be the fact that Edo tensei are immune to genjutsu, excluding that of Shisui's Koto-Amatsukami.

Lets say a senju fights a uchiha, the senju uses edo tensei and summons 2 people. although the Uchiha can genjutsu the senju, he doesn't know how to release the edo tensei technique, and he cannot maintain the genjutsu for long as he would have to fight the 2 other edo tensei's

Exactly; the Edo Uchiha might also be able to resist basic Genjutsu, leaving them free to see through the enemy Uchiha's genjutsu or free the Senju. Plus they can use Sharingan Genjutsu of their own.

The strategy to fighting the Sharingan is always 2-on-1, using teamwork to overcome their illusions. The Second Hokage having a method of summoning powerful warriors to assist him is an extension of that.

Guys dont forget this tech requires a living sacrifce, so the mere thought to use this jutsu to counter genjutsu is in my opinion over the top. The senju and uchiha according to madara have fought many times and that means alot sharingan genjutsu encounters so ur not going to pull this out everytime they fight. Thats alot living sacrifices.

I can understand if tobirama fought an exceptional uchiha like madara (MS,EMS) or something but I dont really see this being anything esle but another strong jutsu to have in times of power means survial.

ALso recently we found genjutsu override the summoners control. So Ihave hard to beliveing created this jutsu to counter the sharingans genjutsu there are far less extremes you could use instead of this.

Quote Originally Posted by ??????? View Post
    I could definitly see tobirama at least using the tech one time to counter a sharingan, its been stated in the manga the best way to counter sharingan is to have a second person to distarct the sharingan user and to be able to snap u out of genjutsu. It doesnt neccessarily mean he had to summon another uchiha.
    Thats normal genjutsu not MS genjustsu.Not only that we saw shuis's genjutsu able to override it the summoners control.

Like i said before prevovis post there are far easier less radical methods to counter genjutsu. Genjutsu isnt as haxxed as ppl make it out to be.

We know that Orochimaru improved on and basically "completed" the Edo Tensei... I'm guessing that Tobirama's version didn't require a living sacrifice, and was therefore less powerful. Either the soul would be less "bound" to the world, or the Edo wouldn't regenerate infinitely, or some other loophole... but I don't think Tobirama would create such a twisted technique.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    We know that Orochimaru improved on and basically "completed" the Edo Tensei... I'm guessing that Tobirama's version didn't require a living sacrifice, and was therefore less powerful. Either the soul would be less "bound" to the world, or the Edo wouldn't regenerate infinitely, or some other loophole... but I don't think Tobirama would create such a twisted technique.
    Even if it did require a living sacrifice, I think he could have had Hashirama Senju create some sort of a plant clone or use his chakras of life to give life to a body? i dont know just brain storming.