Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

xxxHOliC and Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE ~ CLAMP

the two manga CLAMP intends to tie the entire world of clamp together in...completely different but essentially the same, both tsubasa and xxxHoliC are getting more and more entwined with one another. i personally can't wait to see what happens. (iono what you guys feel about it though...)

Isn't the "entire world of CLAMP" tied together already in the anime/manga Tsubasa Chronicles? After all, TC has all those crossover characters from other CLAMP works.
    Join the D. Gray-Man Fan Club!~ Click Lavi to join!~

Join the Bleach Fan Club!~ Click Hitsugaya to join!~

Rainbow

Major CLAMP fangirl here - loving TRC & XXXHOLiC, just got my Vol 9 Holic delivered today.......TRC 13 is in the post apparently....

TRC is the major crossover work - Holic is the other half of the story of TRC - Yuuko and Watanuki have a major role to play in the plot......this is becoming more and more apparent in recent chapters.

Cant wait for the conclusions!
    ~*The only thing a girl should chase is her Vodka*~

So basically, xxxHolic is the part of the plot from Yuuko and Watanuki's view while Tsubasa Chronicles is from the group's view? Sorry, never read xxxHolic. I think I'll start it since it would make more sense at some point...
    Join the D. Gray-Man Fan Club!~ Click Lavi to join!~

Join the Bleach Fan Club!~ Click Hitsugaya to join!~

Rainbow

well CLAMP stated that they were planning for whatever i said up there (individual, original plots, connect the CLAMP universe together etc...) kinda like marvel and DC in a way

The two mangas are really tied up to each other right mow. And I'm suspecting that soon watanuki, doumeki, and the witch will appear in TRC world/manga.

I love TRC!!! Not only is a crossover, the story is really really interesting!!

Holic, at first, only had references to TRC story, but now both of them are in the same way. (Saku is now a holic character ^^U)

I cant wait the next chapters!!

Even while you are in pain, your happiness will be waiting.

Yeah, i got hooked on tsubasa when they were airing it in original japanese on the anime channel in taiwan (lucky bastards...)

Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicles

The last 30 chapters have gotten really intense with the whole clone saoyran, being the main protagonist,and turning evil, Fay losing his eye then attacking Kurogane, sakura splitting apart her soul and body. Also on a side note I hate how Fay always calls korgane by his name now.

Well, he´s calling Kuro by his real name because he doesnt want to be close to him again ^^ (is pretty sad and cute at the same time)

But I think that, with the current Celes arc, things will be like before (well, not exactly the same without Saku and XiaoC and with XiaoR), but Fye will return to Kuro and XiaoR´s side for Saku and XiaoC´s sake

Even while you are in pain, your happiness will be waiting.