• Average

4 12.90%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Awful

3 9.68%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Is kubo just gonna cut all the female character's hair that way!? First rukia, now yachiru...if i see matsumoto with that haircut I'm gonna quit reading the manga lol

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    Is kubo just gonna cut all the female character's hair that way!? First rukia, now yachiru...if i see matsumoto with that haircut I'm gonna quit reading the manga lol
    I second that, starting to get lame, and when it comes to Matsumoto, you don't mess with perfection

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I don't completely understand what ishida is trying to say here: "if he were alive, they would have told you, if he was dead at least they would have told you why, since neither i assumed soul society didnt' know either, THE REAL WORST CASE IS IF NON OF THIS IS APPLICABLE, and he further says: "The possibility is at the moment extremely unlikely. no that is not right even if i were to think it nothing would change something kurosaki doesn't need to know", i understand the first parts but the "real worst case thing and its probably affect to ichigo i can't really get

Is he making some conspiracy theory that soul society is involved in and didn't want ichigo to know?

Think it's just referring to his plausible powers. If he's strong enough and/or good enough to screw SS over, then he most likely got some skills.

Spoiler!

Water type

great chapter !!! 10/10
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    great chapter !!! 10/10
    @cross777, is there a need to post only that, when there is a poll in this thread (especially as it shows, who gave with score...)?

I hope, that it will only be Ishida vs Ginjou, so that Ishida could show that he actually did get stronger, only to be owned and then he would need to swap with Ichigo (something that was with Goku and Vegeta vs Little Buu).

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Just started reading, but I must say I love me some Yachiru (whatever her name is)

will be back soon with more analysis
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    @cross777, is there a need to post only that, when there is a poll in this thread (especially as it shows, who gave with score...)?

I hope, that it will only be Ishida vs Ginjou, so that Ishida could show that he actually did get stronger, only to be owned and then he would need to swap with Ichigo (something that was with Goku and Vegeta vs Little Buu).
    How to check who gave it what? I can only see that someone voted and what but not who.

I hope Ishida starts crying and go cuts himself.

Spoiler!

Water type

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    So I guess I was wrong when I said that Giriko would probably use his time fullbring power to heal himself, oh well this is what happens when you get Zaraki for a opponent. And Yachiru back. So Ishida and Ichigo vs Ginjou huh? Am glad to see Ishida up and about but he should just let Ichigo handle it. The part with Rukia and the toys kind of cracked me up a little. Byakuya is really gonna fuck Tsuki up real up or just injure him enough so he runs away, looking for option A here. All in all good chapter.
    I agree. Seriously, Ishida needs to freaking train and get a power boost. He's nowhere near Ichigo's power now. I doubt Byakuya will let Tsuki go though. He already stated that he'll finish Tsuki up and I take his word for it.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    I don't completely understand what ishida is trying to say here: "if he were alive, they would have told you, if he was dead at least they would have told you why, since neither i assumed soul society didnt' know either, THE REAL WORST CASE IS IF NON OF THIS IS APPLICABLE, and he further says: "The possibility is at the moment extremely unlikely. no that is not right even if i were to think it nothing would change something kurosaki doesn't need to know", i understand the first parts but the "real worst case thing and its probably affect to ichigo i can't really get

Is he making some conspiracy theory that soul society is involved in and didn't want ichigo to know?
    In a word yes. He is saying that the worst case scenario would be if Soul Society had known about Ginjo's whereabouts and what he was up to but deliberately refrained from mentioning it to Ichigo. This would suggest that Soul Society had a vested interest in keeping tabs on Ginjou yet keeping Ichigo in the dark about him. And in case anyone missed the obvious hint, this is probably a big fat foreshadowing suggesting that this is exactly what has gone down.