0 0%
  • Awful

3 9.68%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 464 Discussion / 465 Predictions

Bleach chapter 464

Mangazone has released new chapter yet again ^^

uhh ..time waster, was hoping all of them getting defeated in an instant this chapter too much? Like i said before , zaraki kenpachi is the only one that knows how to get shit done

Looks like that's all there is to Giriko, their getting pwned faster than I expected. I like the way Byakuya belittle Tsukishima, Senbonzakura is gonna eat him up.

Basically, it was everything I had expected from the chapter, a little boring since it's just a build up. expected but nice dialog between Byakuya and Tsukishima. Kenpachi clearly isn't out since they were on a roof top last time. Ishida can go to bed and stay there, won't need him nor do I wan't him there. Expecting to see some more talk between Ginjou and Ichigo, maybe a attack-fail-ok, while we see some starts of the fights from about everyone else.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Pretty much what Gaara said. I did enjoy the dialogue this week, and I also liked how Kubo managed to compare Ishida and Ichigo. The thing was, in the beginning of the manga they were supposed to be the opposites of each other, but I think the fact they actually are far more similar than they appear to be has shown the great character development of both characters. Also, the panel where Ichigo is telling Ishida off is very reminiscient of the way Kubo used to draw Ichigo. I appreciate how Kubo attempted to compare the past with the present while being neither.

- Yachiru's new look is bad

- Laughed quite alot at the picture of Rukia when she said "Don't think you can stall me with these things!!"

- Byakuya is ready to kick ass.

Overall Decent chapter but i was disappointed by the color version of Kenpachi's awesomeness in the Mangastream version as i wanted the "Fucking boring" to be there. :(

The Demon Prince
    Pretty much predictable. Byakuya displaying his pompous / boss attitude yet again.

Funniest moment : Yachiru popping out of nowhere.

When distant and unfamiliar and complex things are communicated to great masses of people, the truth suffers a considerable and often a radical distortion.
    The complex is made over into the simple, the hypothetical into the dogmatic.

Sequence Distortion - Omega Theorem

well at least from this chapter's color pages we can see that the hair behind Kenpachi was from Ikkaku's weapon

twitter.com/jedijuck

i see byakuya got some gaara stuff going on
    Sorry but I'm not interested in weaklings

Good chapter.

So I guess I was wrong when I said that Giriko would probably use his time fullbring power to heal himself, oh well this is what happens when you get Zaraki for a opponent. And Yachiru back. So Ishida and Ichigo vs Ginjou huh? Am glad to see Ishida up and about but he should just let Ichigo handle it. The part with Rukia and the toys kind of cracked me up a little. Byakuya is really gonna fuck Tsuki up real up or just injure him enough so he runs away, looking for option A here. All in all good chapter.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,