4 9.30%
  • Bad

2 4.65%
  • Awful

9 20.93%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    Strange how the Eight Tails tails grew back but his horn never did.
    Erhm no, seems perfectly logic to me. Squid, octopus and not to mention geckos, amphibians and some types of fish can grow their tails back, geckos do this whenever they need to, they can release the tail at will. But any animal growing a horn back? Never heard about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Hachibi lost his horn to the 4th Raikage after he used it to kill ol' dude's father! Get your fodder shinobi side character facts straight!!!

Sir, you've won the thread this week! As such, please accept this internet-based cookie

I thought that was strange for him to be building suspense with superfluous dialogue while a monster of a Raikage was LITERALLY trying to finger them to death, too!

And I agree!!! Most of the time, the fodder ninja that are introduced have stupid fodder abilities ("He throws kunai...from space!" Oooooohhhh) or stupid fodder habits ("It's so HOT! We're too HOT! Etc. HOT!" God! Seriously, I hope he's getting repeatedly kicked in the nuts inside of that damn pot for all eternity). So side-character ninja with interesting/useful abilities are kinda cool to see!

Unfortunately, "UnLuffy" is the only example I can think of.
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    And on this episode of HOW TO WASTE TIME!!!

Naruto Chapter 555, page 4 (middle right panel start)

(Panel1)
    Naruto: Rubber Guy!! I need to talk to bee and the Hachibi right now! How do I get in touch with them!?
    (Panel2)
    Rubber Guy: (with concerned look)...You'll need someone from the Comm. Squad. Then you'll need them to patch you through to Yamanaka Inoichi!
    (panel3)
    Rubber Guy: ...You're in luck.
    Naruto: Huh?
    Rubber Guy: I'm a Comm. Squad Shinobi!
    (panel4)
    Naruto: Great!

Wouldn't it have just made completely more sense to say, "Naruto, i'm in the comm squad, If you need to talk to Bee and Hachibi, i'll patch you through right now!!"

and the Raikage So he just killed himself? That's the big secret to the Raikage? Of course, they do that all the time in this series...

Other than that, Rubber guy was kinda cool. I'm digging these out-of-nowhere competent ninja!
    You guys need to go make a "Bitch about Naruto" thread, if that's how you feel.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

MANGA*POLICE
    Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    thats when naruto takes the last step to being the only real SO6P by developing the rinnegan along with having the items he used, finally prooving that the SO6P was originally of the uzumaki clan or that he was atleast directly related to the uzumaki, it has been theorized b4 and kinda tossed aside but to me it still makes a lot of sense, especially since nagato AND naruto were the children of the profecy, would make sense if they both would have the same powers etc. as nagato was considered a SO6P and more importantly they are both uzumakis, making nagato, naruto and the original SO6P the only ppl to have developed the rinnegan naturally.
    im going to step out into the area of almost crazy with this one.. but we already know that the uzumaki clan is related to the senju clan maybe just maybe the uzumaki clan is the offspring of a senju and uchia family... a senjuchia love child... since it seems that they are the only ones who can develope the rinnegan...i feel that for the uzumakis to get the rinnegan its just like the uchias getting the ms.. something has to happen or they have to go through something or just get stupid strong in order for it it activate.. ok call me crazy now lol

In case anyone missed it while the 3rd Raikage is using the Attack form of the Raiton armor his defense power drops so he is open to attack. Basically he has to switch between defense or offense.

Gaara is already tired from fighting the Tsuchikage so I'm thinking maybe Ao will speak to Gaara and give him some advice. Would be nice if we had more friendly Elite Mist ninja.

In fact I think Ao may have one of the Inoichi clan use the mind body switch so Ao can jump into someone's body and use his sensor ability to find the real Mizukage. I mean it seems dispelling Genjutsu is his forte as he is the one who noticed the genjutsu on the 4th Mizukage.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    In case anyone missed it while the 3rd Raikage is using the Attack form of the Raiton armor his defense power drops so he is open to attack. Basically he has to switch between defense or offense.

Gaara is already tired from fighting the Tsuchikage so I'm thinking maybe Ao will speak to Gaara and give him some advice. Would be nice if we had more friendly Elite Mist ninja.

In fact I think Ao may have one of the Inoichi clan use the mind body switch so Ao can jump into someone's body and use his sensor ability to find the real Mizukage. I mean it seems dispelling Genjutsu is his forte as he is the one who noticed the genjutsu on the 4th Mizukage.
    Didn't Ao notice the Genjutsu on the 4th with the Byakugan, just like how he noticed Danzou using it, and wouldn't the mind body switch just limit him to that persons abilities?

Poor Kabuto, I can almost feel sorry for him....almost

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

At the rate this is going, Kabuto's gonna go crazier because of getting beat by a normal rasengan over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    At the rate this is going, Kabuto's gonna go crazier because of getting beat by a normal rasengan over and over again.
    Hah, too true. I mean, he was the first person in the manga to lose to the technique (unless you count the civilian guy who was giving Jiraiya shit).

So many folks here appear dead certain that Naruto will get the Rinnegan as if it's an Uzumaki birthright. Did I miss something?

I know Nagato was confirmed to be an Uzumaki but Madara also hinted that the Rinnegan was his to begin with and that he gave it to Nagato (somehow).

I've no doubt that during the climactic end battle Naruto will pull a rabbit out of the hat when all seems lost but for Kishi to give him the most powerful Doujutsu on top of all his other power ups would seem a bridge too far for me. Oh well, I guess only Kishi knows for sure what the future holds for Naruto.

LOL Kabuto's utility seems to diminish with every new chapter. Felt good to see naruto thinking like a real shinobi without calling on raw power to see him through

Quote Originally Posted by bluntman_exe View Post
    So many folks here appear dead certain that Naruto will get the Rinnegan as if it's an Uzumaki birthright. Did I miss something?

I know Nagato was confirmed to be an Uzumaki but Madara also hinted that the Rinnegan was his to begin with and that he gave it to Nagato (somehow).

I've no doubt that during the climactic end battle Naruto will pull a rabbit out of the hat when all seems lost but for Kishi to give him the most powerful Doujutsu on top of all his other power ups would seem a bridge too far for me. Oh well, I guess only Kishi knows for sure what the future holds for Naruto.
    Technically, Naruto could have the Rinnegan, the Kyuubi, and Sage Mode, and he'd still be weaker than the Rikudou Sannin, who was also the Jyubi Jinchuriki. So basically, if Naruto is the next "Rikudou" in the line, after Madara and Nagato, then there's no reason he can't be exactly as overpowered as all that. And there's no reason why, in a Shounen Manga where Naruto is the "Destined Child" and "Child of Prophecy", who is meant to save the world from certain doom, the hero cannot end the series as the strongest warrior.

That said, I have a feeling the last "Rikudou" will be Naruto and Sasuke together. As in, both halves of the original Rikudou's line, finally setting aside their differences and fighting together for peace. The Uchiha will accept the Uzumaki as the world's true savior, and set aside his pride and hatred for peace. The Uzumaki will likewise prove that love and friendship can overcome hatred. And it will be proven once and for all that Power alone (Madara) will lose out to teamwork, friendship, and Will of Fire.

Although to be honest, unless Naruto gets a bit stronger, there will always be people who doubt that he surpassed Minato (even though I feel he already has, whenever he finally gets "serious"). And I feel he at least deserves to end his own series as a "top tier" ninja, not one living in his father's shadow.