4 9.30%
  • Bad

2 4.65%
  • Awful

9 20.93%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ Raikaga is just a beast, but Mizukage is a human with the power of a beast ;D.

Well, I knew that it wasn't the Bijuu Dama, because the scar's shape hadn't any sense, I tough that it was some other of Hachibi's jutsu, like making a chakra spear around his horns, at the same consistency that Bijuu Dama is.

Still I'm slow ;P, I only came to realise that it was Raikage that hurt himself, when Naruto's Bijuu Dama failed.
    Well said. I never thought that it was Bijuu Dama that damaged 3Raikage either, thought it it was the horn, could have been there Hachibi lost his horn. But oh well, liked the current reason better.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ Raikaga is just a beast, but Mizukage is a human with the power of a beast ;D.

Well, I knew that it wasn't the Bijuu Dama, because the scar's shape hadn't any sense, I tough that it was some other of Hachibi's jutsu, like making a chakra spear around his horns, at the same consistency that Bijuu Dama is.

Still I'm slow ;P, I only came to realise that it was Raikage that hurt himself, when Naruto's Bijuu Dama failed.
    Itachi would have no problem taking care of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    To bring out an old example, it would have been better if Ten Ten killed Madara.
    I don't think Ten-Ten could kill Madara. I guess Tonton will.

Nice episode. Unexpected. I guess it will takes time now for Naruto to master the Bijuu-dama. Also hard training and maybe even a special teacher.

great chapter i can not wait to see what gara pulls out next chapter.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post

Or maybe they fulfill each other? Seems more likely that where one of them is lacking the other is strong, except from power, they are both beasts there.
    well there is "beast" and then there is "a beast among beast", naruto is merely a beast, nagato was "a beast among beasts" and he certainly had the greatest potential too with the rinnegan. To me it just makes sense, kinda like the duality of man, 2 sides of the same coin thats how i see it and in order for that and the profecy to really be true, they have to be identical so naruto needs to get the rinnegan, just like if naruto was killed by nagato, pain would have had to get the kyuubi etc. but thats prolly just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jean-Marie View Post
    I don't think Ten-Ten could kill Madara. I guess Tonton will.

Nice episode. Unexpected. I guess it will takes time now for Naruto to master the Bijuu-dama. Also hard training and maybe even a special teacher.
    that depends how you look at it, naruto might still be able to do it but was running low on kyuubi chakra and simply didnt have enough since he went out of the kyubi chakra mode thats how i see it atleast. also we have to admit, it was a nice way to build up the anticipation to see the tailed beast ball, only to see naruto fail and still saving it for later.

Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    well there is "beast" and then there is "a beast among beast", naruto is merely a beast, nagato was "a beast among beasts" and he certainly had the greatest potential too with the rinnegan. To me it just makes sense, kinda like the duality of man, 2 sides of the same coin thats how i see it and in order for that and the profecy to really be true, they have to be identical so naruto needs to get the rinnegan, just like if naruto was killed by nagato, pain would have had to get the kyuubi etc. but thats prolly just me.
    Naruto atm is a beast among beasts. You just don't see him that way because you have a seen a steady increase of his power the whole way and he doesn't run around destroying villages. Them being identical have no connection or noticeable thread to the prophecy. It doesn't even said that there is two children of prophecy, It doesn't say anything about the child except that it will bring peace, and even if it said that there is two children of prophecy then it does not in any way at all even hint to anything about two similar children being the ones. All we know is that there is at least one, some feel the need to choose both Naruto and Nagato because Nagato made such a major difference in Naruto's train of thought's. I don't really see Nagato as a child of prophecy.

And I can't get this clear enough no evidence at all points to them needing to be identical, and there is just a minor hole that leaves an opening for there to be more than one child of prophecy. Take Star Wars for example, Aniken is actually the one bring peace to the galaxy because he kills the emperor, and being the father of Luke he secures his inheritance for future generations and maybe wiping out the jedi order was necessarily to start fresh. Just using an example because it helps people to get the point and gives it a different angle on the same topic.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

Self inflicted wound? Wow, that explains why the scar was so jagged.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Wow I'm glad I decided to pop my head in here early didn't expect an early Tuesday release....does that mean next week there is no Naruto? :(

- Anyways I was rushing through reading it but it was nice to see Naruto use his head a bit more than brute force and rely on his team mates and friends more.

- The fact that KB is not with Naruto is not a good sign it just means he is about to get captured unless that Naruto really is a clone.

- Glad to see his Sage mode was used as well and very quickly I might add

- Well Naruto used his talk time with KB to gather sage energy

- Naruto's Sage mode can hang with the Lightning Armor lv speed though I dont think the 3rd Raikage is as fast as the 4th.

- It was the Raikages own finger blade jutsu that cut his chest when he fell on top of his arm thats what was so embarrassing he hurt himself.

- Now we move on the Mizukage but will we get a flashback?

Fire type

Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post

that depends how you look at it, naruto might still be able to do it but was running low on kyuubi chakra and simply didnt have enough since he went out of the kyubi chakra mode thats how i see it atleast. also we have to admit, it was a nice way to build up the anticipation to see the tailed beast ball, only to see naruto fail and still saving it for later.
    He stated he couldn't do it yet so that disproves that its because he was low on chakra. It's simply because, he can't do it yet.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

I can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post

- Naruto's Sage mode can hang with the Lightning Armor lv speed though I don't think the 3rd Raikage is as fast as the 4th.
    in the text it mentions Naruto sensing abilities in sage mode, so he was at a speed disadvantage. also i think naruto is going to master the tailed beast bomb with a clone .....of course.
    Last edited by O-E-M; 09-14-2011 at 01:31 AM.
    Spoiler!