And I can't get this clear enough no evidence at all points to them needing to be identical, and there is just a minor hole that leaves an opening for there to be more than one child of prophecy. Take Star Wars for example, Aniken is actually the one bring peace to the galaxy because he kills the emperor, and being the father of Luke he secures his inheritance for future generations and maybe wiping out the jedi order was necessarily to start fresh. Just using an example because it helps people to get the point and gives it a different angle on the same topic.
Self inflicted wound? Wow, that explains why the scar was so jagged.
Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off
Wow I'm glad I decided to pop my head in here early didn't expect an early Tuesday release....does that mean next week there is no Naruto? :(
- Anyways I was rushing through reading it but it was nice to see Naruto use his head a bit more than brute force and rely on his team mates and friends more.
- The fact that KB is not with Naruto is not a good sign it just means he is about to get captured unless that Naruto really is a clone.
- Glad to see his Sage mode was used as well and very quickly I might add
- Well Naruto used his talk time with KB to gather sage energy
- Naruto's Sage mode can hang with the Lightning Armor lv speed though I dont think the 3rd Raikage is as fast as the 4th.
- It was the Raikages own finger blade jutsu that cut his chest when he fell on top of his arm thats what was so embarrassing he hurt himself.
- Now we move on the Mizukage but will we get a flashback?
What chakra type are you?