• Average

4 9.30%
  • Bad

2 4.65%
  • Awful

9 20.93%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    hehe i completely agree rlin, the next thing he needs to learn is the ultimate power-up in the Ultimate kyuubi sage mode, would be freaking awesome and oddly fitting, after all looking like the SO6P+being a sage, it just makes sense.

yeah, he has gained incredible battle experience over these last few chapters and as you said, the next natural step for him would be merging fox chakra mode and sage mode.

all in all, the chapter seemed short, the first time i read i think i read a version that was intermixed, so that it looked like the 3raikage escaped from seal which i found odd, the mangastream version atleast seem to be correct lol. anyways, a nice chapter, felt short as mentioned but it showed more of naruto's growth so i liked it quite a bit.

Holy shit Mizukage is damn badass O_o

Uzumaki Chakra/Senju Chakra, Kyuubi Chakra, and Natural Energy all coming together...what a sight that will be! Also, there are theories that madara will indeed become the juubi. If this happens, that means there will be no kyuubi mode! How can naruto possibly stand a chance!?!? Unless madara can somehow get the other half of the kyuubi's chakra; but then again, if he could, why go through so much trouble to get naruto? Unless of course you need all of it.

Mizukage's pretty bored.

So it was the real deal Naruto after all.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    @Elitkage, It seems there are two FRS or Two ways to use FRS, I had been wondering too.

This chapter seemed short, but it also highlights why I like Kishimoto's work. He just keeps surprising me. I guess we'll have to wait for Naruto to perfect the BB, and for him to combine Sage Mode with Kyuubi Chakra Mode.

Killer Bee is by far the LAMEST NINJA. Man takes a Pee in the middle of the biggest battle. If 3Raikage had killed Naruto, what would he say to the alliance....er! sorry guys?
    My theory is that spinning FRS can only be used in sage mode not kyuubi mode due to the natural energy range enhancement. There must be a reason Naruto didnt throw the FRS at the third raikage but rather just extended his kyuubi arms. I think if you dont throw it then it becomes the bubble FRS. And since we know that the bubble FRS does cellular damage rather than outside damage, and edo zombies dont have cells, then it makes sense that it didnt affect the raikage.

Quote Originally Posted by janfeae View Post
    Uzumaki Chakra/Senju Chakra, Kyuubi Chakra, and Natural Energy all coming together...what a sight that will be! Also, there are theories that madara will indeed become the juubi. If this happens, that means there will be no kyuubi mode! How can naruto possibly stand a chance!?!? Unless madara can somehow get the other half of the kyuubi's chakra; but then again, if he could, why go through so much trouble to get naruto? Unless of course you need all of it.
    thats when naruto takes the last step to being the only real SO6P by developing the rinnegan along with having the items he used, finally prooving that the SO6P was originally of the uzumaki clan or that he was atleast directly related to the uzumaki, it has been theorized b4 and kinda tossed aside but to me it still makes a lot of sense, especially since nagato AND naruto were the children of the profecy, would make sense if they both would have the same powers etc. as nagato was considered a SO6P and more importantly they are both uzumakis, making nagato, naruto and the original SO6P the only ppl to have developed the rinnegan naturally.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    And here... most of you were underestimating the writing skills of Kishimoto; how could you guys think that

You've to understand that the Bijuu-dama is going to be executed against Madara or Sasuke. Right now, Naruto has shown us too much of his skills, chapter after chapter. Not saying that it's a bad thing, but Kishi needs to keep the " WTF!!! MOMENTS " or " ITS OVER 9.000 !! " scenarios, for the last epic battles; Sasuke / Madara.

- as you guys saw, Naruto changed pretty fckin fast into Sage Mode. It's a foreshadow that Naruto is going to make a combination of Sage- R mode. We've seen ( 50% ) what he can do in R- Mode, ( 75% ) in Sage mode,.. so guys; Naruto is going to be so BEASTLY, when he's going to face Sasuke / Madara.

Just look what Naruto has done, in these latest chapters.. his analyzing skills has improved very well. Better said; Itachi's influences and Nagato's death was necessary,.. for him to evolve further in becoming the ultimate shinobi.
    It's simple amazing how Kishi's writes his story, every aspects when we ( the readers ) think that he made a " mistake ", easy way of writing as some of you said, he simple overwhelms us with these kind of outcomes.

** it's pretty obvious that Kakashi's rampage is going to be in the end of these fights; after Gaara vs. Mizukage AND Killer Bee being alone doing his " man thing ", means that Madara is probably going to counter him.
    I've a feeling from the beginning, that Killer Bee will be caught and that KB has to take on all those controlled Jinchirikuu's.

I liked it, Loved it.. this chapter made my week complete.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    And here... most of you were underestimating the writing skills of Kishimoto; how could you guys think that

You've to understand that the Bijuu-dama is going to be executed against Madara or Sasuke. Right now, Naruto has shown us too much of his skills, chapter after chapter. Not saying that it's a bad thing, but Kishi needs to keep the " WTF!!! MOMENTS " or " ITS OVER 9.000 !! " scenarios, for the last epic battles; Sasuke / Madara.

- as you guys saw, Naruto changed pretty fckin fast into Sage Mode. It's a foreshadow that Naruto is going to make a combination of Sage- R mode. We've seen ( 50% ) what he can do in R- Mode, ( 75% ) in Sage mode,.. so guys; Naruto is going to be so BEASTLY, when he's going to face Sasuke / Madara.

Just look what Naruto has done, in these latest chapters.. his analyzing skills has improved very well. Better said; Itachi's influences and Nagato's death was necessary,.. for him to evolve further in becoming the ultimate shinobi.
    It's simple amazing how Kishi's writes his story, every aspects when we ( the readers ) think that he made a " mistake ", easy way of writing as some of you said, he simple overwhelms us with these kind of outcomes.

** it's pretty obvious that Kakashi's rampage is going to be in the end of these fights; after Gaara vs. Mizukage AND Killer Bee being alone doing his " man thing ", means that Madara is probably going to counter him.
    I've a feeling from the beginning, that Killer Bee will be caught and that KB has to take on all those controlled Jinchirikuu's.

I liked it, Loved it.. this chapter made my week complete.
    How could wee? You did read the chapter were they fought Nagato? I know your joking but just so it have been said, we never doubted Kishi's writing in general, but the Nagato and Itachi meeting/fight was the most horrible thing ever. To bring out an old example, it would have been better if Ten Ten killed Madara.

Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    thats when naruto takes the last step to being the only real SO6P by developing the rinnegan along with having the items he used, finally prooving that the SO6P was originally of the uzumaki clan or that he was atleast directly related to the uzumaki, it has been theorized b4 and kinda tossed aside but to me it still makes a lot of sense, especially since nagato AND naruto were the children of the profecy, would make sense if they both would have the same powers etc. as nagato was considered a SO6P and more importantly they are both uzumakis, making nagato, naruto and the original SO6P the only ppl to have developed the rinnegan naturally.
    Or maybe they fulfill each other? Seems more likely that where one of them is lacking the other is strong, except from power, they are both beasts there.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Mizukage's pretty bored.

So it was the real deal Naruto after all.
    Yhe, everybody keeps saying that the Raikage is a best, seems to me that the Mizukage is the the "beastiest" of them.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

^ Raikaga is just a beast, but Mizukage is a human with the power of a beast ;D.

Well, I knew that it wasn't the Bijuu Dama, because the scar's shape hadn't any sense, I tough that it was some other of Hachibi's jutsu, like making a chakra spear around his horns, at the same consistency that Bijuu Dama is.

Still I'm slow ;P, I only came to realise that it was Raikage that hurt himself, when Naruto's Bijuu Dama failed.

Kishimoto separated Naruto and Killer B for a reason. Killer B's death is definitely coming soon.