Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    This getting real good, I thought their main goal was to head to Eren's old house to find out information his pops left behind. But they set a trap to capture a spy, wonder who she is . Was that her arms that slice Eren's titan arm and head off or did she use the tree?

i think it was a kick but enhanced with an armored skin to give one deadly blow thus ripping off the tree as well as his head and his arm. As to the identity of the giant female, i'm not yet sure if she is Annie Leonhardt. Even though she is excellent in close combat skill, she chose to be in the police force instead of being part of the scouting legion. But im still crossing my fingers hoping she's not that giant, but her aura is so mysterious that i cannot blame myself from pointing her. Damn, i wish der's an anime of this so i can carefully look at the fight scene of this two freakin' giant!!..lol
    Last edited by Lhek; 01-21-2012 at 04:55 AM.
    "Religion is the masterpiece of the art of animal training, for it trains people
    as to how they shall think."

Arthur Schopenhauer - Pessimism

Thats actually good guess. But I don't think its any of the kids from the school that graduated with him. I think it might be the female officer with glasses they showed in the flashback. When the corporal was explaining about there being a spy. Not the scouting legion scientist girl one that was under the commanders orders during the colossal giant attack.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    why this manga in the Seinen section???

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

@FenixMarco: if ur talkin' bout dat gurl, maybe u might be correct after all d discussion regardin' d identity of dat giant is still open. Also, i think d nxt or later chapters will intorduce several characters wid similar ability like Eren, workin' hand in hand wid dat giant.

@daz bonez: i think it was already mentioned by Monte.T,

Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    I had second thoughts about placing this thread in the Shounen category because it seems to be borderline Seinen. Look at Deadman Wonderland, Freezing and High School of the Dead. They aren't categorized as Seinen at all in mangareader.net but they all belong in the Seinen category of this forum. I know you've read it and you can admit that the gore, violence and level of grotesque is almost sienen-like. Non-japanese readers seem to have a different criteria of what is sienen and what is not, although in Japan Shingeki no Kyojin is categorized as Shounen with no doubt.

Let's leave it to the moderators then. I bow down to their decisions.
    "Religion is the masterpiece of the art of animal training, for it trains people
    as to how they shall think."

Arthur Schopenhauer - Pessimism

Latest Chapter out!

http://www.mangareader.net/shingeki-no-kyojin/30

Off to read it!
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lhek View Post
    @FenixMarco: if ur talkin' bout dat gurl, maybe u might be correct after all d discussion regardin' d identity of dat giant is still open. Also, i think d nxt or later chapters will intorduce several characters wid similar ability like Eren, workin' hand in hand wid dat giant.

@daz bonez: i think it was already mentioned by Monte.T,
    eventhough this manga has a seinen side,its still borderline shonen.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Go read the latest chapter now!

http://www.mangareader.net/shingeki-no-kyojin/31
    http://www.mangareader.net/shingeki-no-kyojin/32

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Monte.Teacher; 04-13-2012 at 04:51 AM.

Good chapter, although a bit disappointing fight from Eren, although the girl (forgot her name), was just awesome, She might be in the same area of skill as the elite germaphobe. Hope she gets credit eventually.

Seems like the mangaka is the type that really loves screwing over their characters. Can't believe just when we barely beat 1 conscious giant another bigger 1 comes to completely screw over humanity.

Still can't understand, why even if it's the people who praise the wall, or people who want it torn down, what do they hope to accomplish by all this. Either way the only end result I see is giants run slaughterhouse on humans, ending the race. Unless giants with astronomical intelligence, smarter than previous giants and enough to fake being human, (or unless the giants werent and are not a species, but possibly some form of mutation or derivatives o humans that started out human, etc ;holy crap if this is true) is the real behind the scenes leaders, still makes no sense what they see/ tell their followers as their endgame?
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy