Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    Wow what an interesting twist. Never thought of it that way even though the cards were laid out infront of us all this while. Also it seemed pretty obvious to be hanji was female all along =O

Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    Wow what an interesting twist. Never thought of it that way even though the cards were laid out infront of us all this while. Also it seemed pretty obvious to be hanji was female all along =O
    Actually, there was some debate about that... for years even . It's not an important plot, but still it's good that it was cleared out... of course I always thought that it was rather a she than a he... but you never know, plus there are some authors that like to leave things like those ambiguous for "fun"...

I wonder why they have to use pressure guns, when they have normal ones... oh wait, they probably have only riffles that can hold one bullet max?, since they do inhibit technological advantages... still, a pressure gun that blows away someone's face, that's quite a power, especially when it seems that they actually shoot out pure condensed air (instead of pressure propelling a bullet)... if they were able to make a bigger version of it and mount it in the walls, on the height of a normal Titan's head/neck, it could prove more useful than their canons... of course they can't do that since they have to cover up what's inside the walls...

So, anyway does anyone wonder what the Beast Titan is doing within the Walls ? Is he on a vacation there in the human form ? Is he infiltrating the human society, since he was interested in their "new" invention ? Or is he actually moving within the Walls ?

Also, looks like we know that happened with Eren's father... he was eaten by Eren... well that would be a nice plot twist, huh ?

Chapter 58

Spoiler!

Also

Levi Backstory 7

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

So the good guys, aren't the only good guys, because there are other good guys, that pretend to be bad guys, but then, the bad guys are using the bad-pretending good guys, to rule the walls publicly ?

Chapter 59

Spoiler!

Looks like there is hope in young, uncorrupted ones. Next, they should try and bring over that young journalist, so that they can something about their information control.

Yes, Armin, come, come to the Light side, to the Yagami Light type of side, kukukukukuku.

Also the final chapter of Levi side-story:
    CHAPTER 8
    Last edited by Zero; 07-08-2014 at 01:23 AM.

Before the Fall 7

Spoiler!

Honestly i just started watching the anime this week and then read the manga up to the latest chapter and I have to say I love this manga ! I have'nt been this excited about a new manga in awhile.

Holy crap this manga is like a cross between Naruto & Claymore with unique complex characters & tactical battles and the brutal fights in which almost anyone can die. I'm beginning to wonder why this doesn't have its own sub forum.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Honestly i just started watching the anime this week and then read the manga up to the latest chapter and I have to say I love this manga ! I have'nt been this excited about a new manga in awhile.

Holy crap this manga is like a cross between Naruto & Claymore with unique complex characters & tactical battles and the brutal fights in which almost anyone can die. I'm beginning to wonder why this doesn't have its own sub forum.
    You might also check out Terra Formars, it's a bit like Attack on Titan, but in space and those with transformable powers binding together to fight off against the immeasurable forces of Terra Formers, with Earth being like the "safe haven" beyond the walls and Mars being like the land of Titans. An anime adaptation is also coming out.

Awesome thanks I love some sci fi so I'll check that out.

BTW anyone ever read the data book for this manga. It's a bit different as some of them are based on entirely different things.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you