Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Before The Fall 4

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

CHAPTER 55

Man, the author is good, sh*t, when Armin showed his heinous true face... the author can really picture how people are...

Spoiler!

Must say, that torture beat out Higurasi in pain. And Historia being the queen is a very nice idea, though I'm not sure if she will like the idea. Ymir is also a queen (at least I think) so we shale have queen friends.

Waiting for the Mangastream Version to clear some things up... but so far this series is freaken awesome the plot is amazing, the action is amazing, and its so realistic... Mangaka's should look at this manga for tips on how a manga should go.

Holy sheet....this is y i love this series. Despite the pretext of it simply being just people slogging it out, it really is a very plot driven manga...i dare say it questions the extremes of humanity even better than the walking dead. Now if only it could be made into a live action SERIES.....

@thebulk

It is being made into a live action movie. Check out this Subaro ad created by the same person who is going to direct the live action movie.

UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Oh... you mean series.. Sorry....
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Does anyone have any idea why the anime isn't continuing? I mean it is popular enough to get a movie.....any clues?
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Yea im aware of the movie which is y i highlighted the series part, because i feel really it would be hard to do justice to the story with a single movie...

Before the Fall 5

Spoiler!