Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    So many hints dropped out in this chapter.

So, the reason why the Reiss family posses a higher authority over the walls than the King and the Cult itself, is because they are the ones that utilize their power to keep the Colossal Titans (in the walls) in check ? Is that also why they constantly keep an eye on their descendants and why they reduce their numbers, so that there won't be a conflict between them giving different commands to the Titans ?

So Titans are his true love... awkward :p.

So the Walls, or the Colossal Titans in the walls are roting and in another 100 years will become useless ? Or did Levi meant that they contaminate the air within the cities ?

There are still many undiscovered memories within Eren. Looks like his mother that was eaten is not his real mother, also his father the doctor, also might not be his real father. He also might have a sister it seems.

Will there be a mangastream release for this chapter?
    "Religion is the masterpiece of the art of animal training, for it trains people
    as to how they shall think."

Arthur Schopenhauer - Pessimism

I'm sure eventually
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Finally got started n caught up with this series n my god was it worth every recommendation that it received. The amount of mind blowing stuff here probably similar to what Gantz had at its peak. But either way, each chapter just leaves even more questions...Guess this Reiss family is not too far off from being similar to OP's royals as well eh?

My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Chapter 54

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

It looks like it is the same lady that Eren saw in his memory; so she visited both of them and then made them forget about her. Also what Erwin and Levi are planning is going to be amazing

- Eren comes closer to Krista in an room with an empty bed, just the two of them are here
    Krista: "...I don't know what to do..."
    Eren: "Well, there is just the two of us in this room and then we have an empty bed, so..."
    - the night was long...

Anyway, this chapter was a bit strange. First a women that slavering at a little girl that told her that she wants to be like her, then a man that was slavering and smiling after realizing that the girl that he was molesting, was actually a young boy... right.... still does that mean that Armin is actually good looking/a pretty boy ?

So, was that Eren's real mom then ? She has connection to both Eren and Krista now, plus she can erase memories with a headbutt ?

Payback is a b*tch, I wonder after how many nails reaped out they will start talking, kukukuku.

So, the inside war finally starts.

So, who will be the new king then ? Or will they change their ruling system into democracy ?

Haha Armin getting perved on was kinda pedo-ish...but we finally get to see the king eh? Though not much other implication there yet. Something big is really brewing...