Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    ^Thanks.

Finally caught up for nothing xD, seem this mangaka is doing what Oda is doing with Robin. Not tell us shit!! Why do they want Eren so bad? This is probably going to turn 180 to the inland side. After they find out what's really going on. The human giants that attack probably after the same truth that nobles know.
    Hahaha, yeah. No idea whats going on at the moment. Out of curiosity, did you see the identities of the titans coming? (If you weren't already spoiled I mean)
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Hahaha, yeah. No idea whats going on at the moment. Out of curiosity, did you see the identities of the titans coming? (If you weren't already spoiled I mean)
    No when I first read it I thought it was a translation error. But then it turned out to be true what those 2 said. Mikasa almost killed them both.

I miss Annie to bad she's in that crystal. I think Annie had a thing for Eren cuz she was crying when they took Eren from her in her titan form. A lot of subtle subplots in this manga.

Well, the last chapter for example, might suggest that the reason why Titans ate humans, is that they themselves want to regain their humanity(subconsciously), but since they don't know which people hold the Titan Power, they eat all. By eating one of their friends, Ymir have gained(stolen) the Titan Power and was able to regain her humanity.

This might mean that there are Humans, Titans that were once Humans, Humans with Titan Powers and actual Titans (like the monkey ? The way he was talking seemed as he never considered himself a Human, although he certainly can turn into something else, since no one noticed a big-ass ape behind the walls).

I get this theory that that giant ape was responsible for turning a village into Titans. No walls where breached. I doubt he carried them over the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    I get this theory that that giant ape was responsible for turning a village into Titans. No walls where breached. I doubt he carried them over the wall.
    In reality, this whole manga might actually be more akin to Akira anime movie than it seems. Since the actual Titans bodies are not really masses of flesh, but simply a projection that is send to the human mind, that is unable to perceive for what it actually is. Basically, Titans might simply be people with their mind powers running amok and by absorbing those with the Titan Power, one gains control over it.

Since those powers are used subconsciously and instinctively, instead of creating a foreign object, it mimics the human body itself, to which the mind is already accustomed to. Instead of learning how to use it from zero, it simply uses mechanics that it inherently knows about. Basically, the mind power is shaped after bones, joints, nerves, muscles, because those are the things that human brain is used to controlling and moving around.

You could say that people are actually encompassed in their own mind powers, moving around using their telekinetic powers shaped after the human body, while being in a state between coma and hibernation (Ymir described it as an never ending nightmare, from which she finally woke up after many decades thanks to absorbing the Titan Power from one of their friends). This would explain why the actual Titan bodies weight almost nothing, while possessing the power the power and durability to destroy armored walls easily. It could also explain why the human brains perceive their forms as simply giant humans, since that's how the power is shaped like, plus it is much easier for the brain to understand what's going on by projecting it that way.

Since those powers are remained hidden within the brains of every human being, it can run amok anytime, as long as a certain impulse where to activate them, like direct contact, or signal from the ape giant, or in case of Titan Powers user, self-injury (of course the self-injury is like turning on a computer, you still need to input a command for something to happen on it, like picking up a spoon).

It's possible that the Colossal Titans in the walls are actually blocking (or absorbing) some kind of signal that turns people into Titans. This would explain why the sect wants people to remain within the walls and don't like when people go beyond them.

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    In reality, this whole manga might actually be more akin to Akira anime movie than it seems. Since the actual Titans bodies are not really masses of flesh, but simply a projection that is send to the human mind, that is unable to perceive for what it actually is. Basically, Titans might simply be people with their mind powers running amok and by absorbing those with the Titan Power, one gains control over it.

Since those powers are used subconsciously and instinctively, instead of creating a foreign object, it mimics the human body itself, to which the mind is already accustomed to. Instead of learning how to use it from zero, it simply uses mechanics that it inherently knows about. Basically, the mind power is shaped after bones, joints, nerves, muscles, because those are the things that human brain is used to controlling and moving around.

You could say that people are actually encompassed in their own mind powers, moving around using their telekinetic powers shaped after the human body, while being in a state between coma and hibernation (Ymir described it as an never ending nightmare, from which she finally woke up after many decades thanks to absorbing the Titan Power from one of their friends). This would explain why the actual Titan bodies weight almost nothing, while possessing the power the power and durability to destroy armored walls easily. It could also explain why the human brains perceive their forms as simply giant humans, since that's how the power is shaped like, plus it is much easier for the brain to understand what's going on by projecting it that way.

Since those powers are remained hidden within the brains of every human being, it can run amok anytime, as long as a certain impulse where to activate them, like direct contact, or signal from the ape giant, or in case of Titan Powers user, self-injury (of course the self-injury is like turning on a computer, you still need to input a command for something to happen on it, like picking up a spoon).

It's possible that the Colossal Titans in the walls are actually blocking (or absorbing) some kind of signal that turns people into Titans. This would explain why the sect wants people to remain within the walls and don't like when people go beyond them.
    You mean the inner section? Like the cults and any of those related to the king? Because I'm with you on that think it gives reason for Reiner and his colossal titan friend for breaking the walls in the first place. Annie not sure what she wanted Eren for either.

I have seen a few of those and I must admit, this one seems to be the best :

attack on titan before the fall 1

The first chapter in a back story of attack on titan. 70 years before the current timeline.

So this is before inventing the 3D-movement gear. Does this mean that this is also before the first expedition ?

A lot of Manga had prequels lately.

I heard that this is based on the novel prequel.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    So this is before inventing the 3D-movement gear. Does this mean that this is also before the first expedition ?

A lot of Manga had prequels lately.

I heard that this is based on the novel prequel.
    Correct on both. In fact, this is the story of how 3D-Maneuver Gear was created.

Here, I'll show you the volume covers

Spoiler!