Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    CHAPTER 41

Hmmmm, it's possible that regeneration is Eren's special ability, or only Titans from certain class have it, or she didn't have enough energy to heal ? Well, she seems dead anyway.

Historia, heh, now that I look at her she, does remind me of Stock/Ernst from Radiant Historia :p.

YEAH!! An animation!! Is it an OVA? I'm sure they wouldn't be able to make it mainstream....
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Lovely Manga, can't believe I didn't find it till now. I think I'll enjoy it immensely if it continues to be this good.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

CHAPTER 42

I was reading this chapter, thinking it's going to be a cool-off one, then page 13 and I was like: "...lol, what ? No wait, what the hell... and so casually at that....". Yeah it's another WTF chapter... pretty sick thing doing it after the previous one like that :p.

Spoiler!

BTW. Some user from batoto, named 101010, posted this some time ago (he was really close):
    http://i.imgur.com/6aR04j5.png

I guess I did miss those points (although I'm not sure that all of them are correct).
    Last edited by Zero; 02-14-2013 at 01:21 AM.

hmm, been ages since i last read this manga, guess it's time to catch up.

Wow, the two Titans responsible for the attack at the beginning of the series reveal who they are out of no where. This should be good.

The last panel of page 13 was the most WTF situation I ever had. This manga has been constantly keeping the readers in the dark and mystified... So that was completely unexpected.. no built-up.. no nothing... just like that... I was caught totally off guard... damn!!... This would certainly change everything!!! There must be a part of history that was kept hidden from the public.

This chapter is loaded with action!!

http://www.mangareader.net/shingeki-no-kyojin/43

Wow, that was amazing, The Colossal titan looked badass when he fused with the wall, and unless Eren can learn how to use the titan's armor he's basically fucked. Can't wait to see this progress.

This chapter was freaking literally EPIC!! Imagine giants doing MMA and not just dumbly fighting around.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/shingeki_no_kyojin/c044/