Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    ^ If its at least as good as the online game its should be fun ^_^

As for people being alarmed, he can climb over the walls, so he could have easily climbed over a part where there was only farmland and no people, so he could easily have come in that way. And even if some people saw him, I think he'd be smart enough to kill them.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

The Ape Titan appears to have high intelligence, and it seems he's the one that group the remaining humans behind the walls as some type of experiment. I think he might be a First Generation Titan Shifter, that's stayed in Titan form.

Attack On Titan - Before The Fall 1 - The Titan's Child

...and his name was Guts.

I though that Titans ate humans in order to regain their humanity (like Ymir that regained hers by eating a human with shape-shifting powers), but this might be the real reason, though it seems more like a coincidence.

^Well it is possible for it to have been planned this way, as the opening of the gate was unusually well timed with the baby being old enough to survive. Maybe Elena was actually in labor when she was eaten, and somehow she wanted the Titan to eat her at that specific time. Also, the most suspicious part is the fact the Titan left, makes it seem like it had completed some sort of purpose.

Chapter 51

This current translation is ridiculously horrible, so I'm going to wait for Mangastream's before I comment about it.

I couldn't understand half of the chapter. :/

Yep, it makes nonsense more than once, but more or less I know what's going on. Basically to make sure that Eren will use that "power", Rivaille created a new squad composed mainly of Eren's friends and dear people to him (so he would again be "desperate" to save them by utilizing that power again), while it seems that everyone (or most) realizes it (especially Eren basing on the look on his face at the end of this chapter).

As to what Erwin was thinking, well we will likely find out in his and Rivaillie's back-story in more detail, though it also seemed that he had that mad scientist look on his face, almost screaming: "I could regrow my right arm if I had become a Titan, seeing as they have regenerative powers, people can turn and control the transformation" kind of look...

Also, looks like there is going to be a time skip ? They did mention that they have to first calm the turmoils within the walls, so they are going to wait until Eren and Historia become adults ?

What's perhaps worth waiting for is the foretold fight between Mikasa and Rivaille, which are one of the last of their race ? Or was it only for the Drama CD ?

Another thing to wonder about, was Eren actually having the same psychopathic smile like Erwin, but being off panel ? Or to what was it referring to by "both of them bearing the same face" ?

I have a feeling Ewrin, is going to lose it, and take a sample of Eren's blood and injected into his nub to see if he can regrow his arm, and then turn into a titan and cause havoc within the walls by accident and Eren kills him the realizes it was Erwin. I also wonder if there's going to be a time skip, Eren is 15 I believe, and I wonder if it would be a 6 month or 3 year time skip. "6 Months Skip would give the new squad time to train" or 3 years where Eren is adult and Levi's team is well trained by this time.

Mangastream Version

That's a lot better. Nice chapter, confirms things most of us guessed and was really funny at times as well. Erwin.... I think he's got an idea of how titans like Eren are made. Makes me wonder if he will try it out. A squad of titans would be awesome.

Dude I feel horrible for being late to this party, I just watched all the anime now I will begin reading the manga!
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!