Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Chapter 49

Well look who it is. This should be interesting.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Mind games, seriously, mind games, while they are being eaten by Titans... looks like Armin is going to be promoted.

So Reiner's joints were finally released, looks like in exchange for the armor, his mobility is greatly reduced in the first few turns... Berthold's probably also exchanged something for that size, most likely he can't remain a Titan for long and move too much.

Well look who is here, hohohoho, I better prepare myself for some kind of "Limit Break" because she is going down. Man, just imagine if she was actually a person with Titan power and Eren's Dad ex-lover, man that would pretty wicked.

Shingeki no Kyojin c.49 MangaStream

http://readms.com/r/attack_on_titan/.../1?t=2&f=0&e=0

For some reason it's not possible to edit my previous post :(

Another side story should be coming out soon. Erwin and Levi's back story it seems.

Here is the preview of it

http://whiteflowertranslations.tumbl...ets-prologue#2

Oh, and that character that looks like a gender bended Eren, I think there will be a interesting story with her. I bet the Eren x Levi Shippers will eat it up.
    Last edited by Arbitrary; 10-01-2013 at 12:05 AM.

Thanks this manga keeps on getting more interesting with each issue

Chapter 50

Spoiler!

One Piece

Eren is full of mystery can't wait to figure out whats in his fathers basement.

It seems to me that Eren's father himself didn't know or understand what it was. If he had so much knowledge of how to use science to battle giants, then he should have used it to save his wife. It is obvious to me that his father can also turn into a giant and that maybe he is the "ape giant". I think giants are just a science experiment gone wrong. His father saved them from some kind of "plague". Maybe the side effects caused certain people to turn into giants.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

^.... that would work... if the Titans hadn't been around since 107 years ago. This is much older than a plague, and the Titans in the wall suggest that it might have been planned to forced people to stay inside the walls. The Ape Giant is also probably not the Father, as it had no idea what maneuver gear was, even though it has been around for 70 years. I don't know what the Ape Titan is, but its probably not a shifter.

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    ^.... that would work... if the Titans hadn't been around since 107 years ago. This is much older than a plague, and the Titans in the wall suggest that it might have been planned to forced people to stay inside the walls. The Ape Giant is also probably not the Father, as it had no idea what maneuver gear was, even though it has been around for 70 years. I don't know what the Ape Titan is, but its probably not a shifter.
    Nah, it has to be a shifter, after all it entered the town behind the walls and no one noticed it within the city, thus he had to transform into something else, otherwise the alarm would go out and people would certainly notice a giant ape strolling through the streets.

So Eren posses power to control mindless Titans, what's more, basing on everyone's comments, this power appears randomly in each generation among those that can shift into Titans. I guess it can be compared to being an Alfa Wolf, Bee Queen, or something like that.

Also, it's quite possible that someone with Eren's power, have forced the Giant Titans to stand still, so that humans could create walls over them.

BTW is anyone interested in the upcoming game ?: