Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    ^
    a soldier protects, a warrior attacks. Seems they may have been trained to attack the wall
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

im loving this manga...the anime brings it to life. So many mysteries...so glad i added it to my list. Cant wait to figure out the mystery of the titans

twitter.com/jedijuck

Chapter 47

Spoiler!

Wow didn't even know we had a thread for this manga. Just found out about it a couple of weeks ago and I think it's simply incredible! For some reason I think eren's father has either been captured by the kings people or is with reiners group of titans. Just my two cents.

Also if anybody wants to see something incredible, this guy predicted who the armored and colossal titans were a year in advanced. You guys should also type in Ymir on google (Norse mythology), that would make for some interesting convo.

http://forums.mangafox.me/threads/43...cussion-Thread

I see, a nightmare, thus they first had to be awake, in order to fall into sleep later on and awaken again. Looks like every Human-Titan was the same as Cor*ehm's mom, a normal human at some point become a Titan, then was hunting humans for decades and then returned to being human with capabilities to transform into Titan (so she exactly knows that it took her 60 years to regain reason)?

Looks like when Ymir was only a Titan, Berthold and the other one weren't and hadn't their powers back then, otherwise the two of them should be able to take her down... then again, they did mention that they would probably loose to her in this chapter...

Looks like Eren's parents, are only his foster parents.

What are or is this "coordinates" that Christa or Eren might know ?

Could it be that the Colossal Titans in the wall, are not meant to protect Humans from Titans, but instead absorb the radiation that turns Humans into Titans ? It would explain why people have to remain within the walls.

Chapter 48

Spoiler!
    Last edited by aggeroff; 08-07-2013 at 06:10 PM.

^ It depends on what Irvin is trying to do, block their escape, or aid them in it ? Basically, that he is ready to stain his hands, means probably that the people, the police guard that was left fighting, is already dead (at least they have very low chance of survival).

You have to put yourself in his shoes, all his life, he was searching for answers, what are the walls, how the outside world is, the secret of titan, etc. and now, riding on that armored titan, are people (and not ?) that know those answers, those very vital answers to humanities survival, he simply cannot allow them to escape, even at the cost of sacrificing the whole platoon, because it is way more worth to sacrifice people to gain those answers, rather than aimlessly send people to die behind the walls, on their voyages.

One Piece

I was reading this a while ago but forgot where I left off. Just remember them in the forest and a female giant appearing. Also there was a spy among them. Anyone know around which chapter this is at?

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    I was reading this a while ago but forgot where I left off. Just remember them in the forest and a female giant appearing. Also there was a spy among them. Anyone know around which chapter this is at?
    To be safe, start here http://www.mangapanda.com/shingeki-no-kyojin/22.
    It may be a chapter or 2 after this, but you'll figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    To be safe, start here http://www.mangapanda.com/shingeki-no-kyojin/22.
    It may be a chapter or 2 after this, but you'll figure it out.
    ^Thanks.

Finally caught up for nothing xD, seem this mangaka is doing what Oda is doing with Robin. Not tell us shit!! Why do they want Eren so bad? This is probably going to turn 180 to the inland side. After they find out what's really going on. The human giants that attack probably after the same truth that nobles know.