Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Holy shit XD, the giant skull falling at the end just sealed it
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Hmmmm, from the looks of it, Eren seems to be the only man titan that has High Speed Regeneration. Just look how fast he was able to regenerate his missing arm and other parts, while the armored titan is still missing them, others seem to have inferior regeneration as well.

I wonder if the he haired monkey titan have heard the scream and is coming to help as well.

Chapter 45

First Chapter since the Anime started, not much info, but it looks like something big might happen next chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Chapter 45

First Chapter since the Anime started, not much info, but it looks like something big might happen next chapter.
    I have seen a theory that those morphing Giants aren't the same as the Titan in the name of the manga and that their true enemy is that single Titan (that ape-like one ?) in the manga's name (it's singular not plural) rather than the Giants. After all, Titans were Gods before the Titanomachy (War of Titans) where Zeus and the new Gods won. While Giants were more of a tribe that lived in one of the dimensions from Norse mythology and had nothing to do with Titans from Greek mythology.

Now that I have mentioned Titanomachy, I was reminded of the game called Glory of Heracles, man it was pretty good, especially the story was nice. It would be pretty awesome if they made an anime of it or something.

Anyway, they will likely start explaining some things to Eren in order to bring him to their side.

Recently picked this up, is this manga released monthly?

Quote Originally Posted by veLocity- View Post
    Recently picked this up, is this manga released monthly?
    Yeah, seems slightly slower lately though, (probably because of anime related business)

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I have seen a theory that those morphing Giants aren't the same as the Titan in the name of the manga and that their true enemy is that single Titan (that ape-like one ?) in the manga's name (it's singular not plural) rather than the Giants.
    Makes sense, he seems really almost too intelligent, and almost even seems capable of 'directing' his lessers hunger, and their very nature itself.

Anyway, they will likely start explaining some things to Eren in order to bring him to their side.
    I don't know. The mangaka of Shingeki No Kyojin seems like a great storyteller who cares about the story he's telling, but I see him (partly from how he does the rest of the manga), Think we'll be getting the "LOST/ Soaps" treatment where we expect answers but just get very vague answers leading to so many more questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Hmmmm, from the looks of it, Eren seems to be the only man titan that has High Speed Regeneration. Just look how fast he was able to regenerate his missing arm and other parts, while the armored titan is still missing them, others seem to have inferior regeneration as well.
    Thinking it might actually be the reverse instead. Like because their "constructed giants" are more detailed/ skilled/ experienced they knew that they sacrifice high speed regeneration for the better denser/ complexer/ solidity of not needing to heal since less/ almost nothing will break them in the 1st place. Also it always seems that Eren is wasting/ utilizing massively more energy needing to heal from his own attacks.

P. S. - i.e. - It's more like the Green Lanterns (if you know how they work), in making a simple giant hammer construct, as opposed to having to think/ concentrate/ and will the entire or even basics mechanics/ intricacies of an artificial intelligence robot construct to crush things; in almost every respect the experienced fighter knows the hammer would be just better especially within a battle that isn't gonna be just 1 clash.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

CHAPTER 46

So many circling, so many tips, so little info, to much childish and angry Eren, damn still good .

So, it looks like their mission was to localize the "Beast Titan", so now that they did it, they can return to their "Home Town".

Hmm... Starting to get a few different ideas of whats going on, but too many at the moment for me to bother writing down. This chapter really tests the brain, and Eren is probably having a harder time understanding then us, because of how angry he is.

I think the mission for Reiner and Bertholdt was to locate the Monkey titan. Not necessarily do anything about him, but it does seem that they were surprised to even see it alive or there in front of them.

As Ymir said, the Monkey titan is responsible for the active Titans within the wall, probably due to him being able to transform humans into titans, as evident with Connie's village/mother.

This leads me to think that there are possibly four 'sides' in this manga. The Humans, the Monkey Titan(s), the Transforming Titans, and a very special case; Ymir's kind.

Between Ymir's kind and the Monkey's titans lies the difference in mobility during the night. I'm assuming the titans that the Monkey makes cannot roam at night, while Ymir's kind can.

One thing that bugs me (and the reason why I'm thinking Ymir is different) is how Ymir's titans came to be. We know that there was that one titan who was unwilling to attack the Ymir lookalike because it simply thought she was Ymir. Reiner, in this chapter seems to suggest that Ymir might know more about the titans who can roam during the night and the reason behind it. Which goes back to my point about her titans being different from the ones we usually see.

So I think either Ymir was affiliated with another Titan group or that the titan that refused to attack the Ymir lookalike was from her village and was transformed via Monkey man. The latter could explain why it was hesitant and inflicted self-harm to resist it's natural temptation to eat humans. If this is true, then there would indeed be only three sides and not four.

Man, writing this out makes me think more and more. Can't wait to see what happens.

But man, just imagine how over powered must be the "Beast Titan/s" (let's hope that we will also see Werewolves and the like ), so that even the Colossal Titan has no chance... though it actually looks like the Beast Titan seems to be a key to saving the world, since it seems like without it, their world is doomed, from what they said about their world not having future on the wall side, but have on their.

So, what is the difference between a "Warrior" and a "Soldier" ? Is it that soldiers have a duty, while warriors don't or what ?

This will probably end up in a fight between normal humans and evolved humans as always. The normal discriminating the new ones to the point that war breaks out and humans asses are tossed behind a wall... now that I think about it, seeing as the walls are made of Titans, could it be that the Wall Cities are actually cages for endangered species that is Human ?