Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    http://www.mangareader.net/shingeki-no-kyojin/34

MORE FREAKING MYSTERIES!!! hihihihi
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

http://www.mangareader.net/shingeki-no-kyojin/35

And just when you thought things wouldn't even get any worse....

[QUOTE=Monte.Teacher;1000061

And just when you thought things wouldn't even get any worse....[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that was just Wow. Actually speechless/ typeless from a chapter, Wouldn't expect any mangaka to be this cruel to their characters. That was just so wrong.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

^ Yeah... This is becoming more and more depressing... Now talking about this new monster, I think that he is a higher evolution of the giants and not one of the humans who can transform into giants... since he isn't aware at all about the equipment the humans are using. Who knows, he might even choose to ally himself to humans and fight against those giant transforming ones... What really intrigues me is the giant mention in the journal of a female soldier... the one who choose not to eat her... I forgot the exact chapter...

http://www.mangainn.com/manga/1395_shingeki-no-kyojin

Surprised no one noticed the 2 releases at once. Chapters 36, 37 out for a while now. Just wow. This manga is just getting ridiculous, and I mean that in the most positive way; as in wish this addictive reading would come out weekly. 1st chapter not as interesting as the second, but the 37 chapter definitely makes up for it. Good reveals and oh so many more mysteries/ questions unearthed. This also tells me this mangaka probably got enough plot/ info to last at least 200 more chapters so weekly releases seems like only way to see the end of this manga.

http://www.mangainn.com/manga/1395_shingeki-no-kyojin

Chapter 38 now released.

Really clever way of disproving something, and making a new point/ mystery.

Once again mangaka definitely don't like his characters at all. See a absolute slaughter in the immediate future for a lot of characters!!

I think that ape like giant carries some sort of virus that turned the villagers into giants.

Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    I think that ape like giant carries some sort of virus that turned the villagers into giants.
    Interesting, good idea.

But what does that make him? A human turned giant that's stayed that way for hundreds of years? And how'd he get that ability no matter what he is?

Enough to grow hair over the centuries? Then why still come after the humans? That's a weird grudge to hold?

And if he's not a human- turned- giant, still why the grudge? With what we're beginning to learn of the wall, and it's holes, and lack thereof/ and the reverend and the basis of that church, I was finally beginning to get into/ used to the idea of this somehow being a human internal war with crazy tech and science, now it becomes something completely different...

.. And yet why would either/ any(say this because I think there is at least 2 more forces at work we haven't completely seen yet, like those in greatest power( government or scientists)) of these possible forces do this? Eventually they'll run out of humans to eat, for both possible antagonists, all this results in is the human race's extinction which seems like it would be completely detrimental to all possible enemies anyway?

http://www.mangainn.com/manga/chapter/94485_soldier

Chapter 39 now released.
    Technically close to a month ago, so 40 should probably be released soon.

Not much plot wise or new information this chapter, but interesting action.

Last page really accurately described the chapter, and the manga in general. Think the mangaka really realizes how much he yo-yo's with his character's lives and really enjoys it. lol This will never stop ha.

CHAPTER 40

I heard that there is an anime adaptation in the production right now. Here you have a trailer:

Since I have already posted a link of the current chapter, I guess it's time for some theories .

First of, it was mentioned that the Titans bodies are much lighter than it seems (they seem to weight nothing), and that they shouldn't be able to move with their bodies like that (some have really bizarre proportions). What's more it was already mentioned (by that scientist of the top platoon) that what the people see, is not what it actually is and it looks like it because their brains are unable to perceive and properly comprehend and distinguish what it really is. Finally some Titans talk and there are humans who can transform into them.

Now, I will say it bluntly, Titans are Humans whit Telekinetic-like Abilities that simply lost control of their powers. Since those are powers that humans shouldn't have developed (probably some experiments or strange mutations), the human brain is unable to perceive and comprehend it completely as it is, so it shows it in the form of Titans. You ask why Titans ? It's simple, because it's the human brains that controls that power, thus obviously it would create form (shape that power), like muscles, bones, skin, etc. to which it already is used, rather than creating new ones. This would mean, that the Colossal Titans, are simply humans whose esper powers are simply far superior than the rest. They even tend to show a much better understanding and intelligence than other. Of course, since those are Telekinetic-like powers, there are some that can control it. What's more, they seem to have other powers as well, like regenerating their real bodies (thought it might only be a power that the Main Character posses, while the form of the Titan that people see is simply their power at work and not their real bodies).