Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Hmm. There are characters who are (or at least borderline) OP and characters that are not, and there are quite a few variables in the development of a character (both in the naruto universe, and as a story).

Think evolution.

genetic (preexisting conditions, such as natural affinities to elements, stamina and chakra production, etc.) and environmental influences (Being taught how to properly use ones abilities, training, etc)

you will also notice that many of the strongest characters are related by blood to the source of all ninjutsu, and that others are powerful from the so6p's actions (bjuu's), hell even both (Naruto ^_^)

There are many paths to gaining power, its a matter of who and how they get there, and franking many people just dont get so far. but for those that do, how its done most def be kept on the down low.

It should be the duty of a village to really monitor the the development of all its ninja, to prevent traitors, as well as the spreading of secrets im sure that they do this to the best of their abilities, but obviously that doesnt always go so well.

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    i agree with bankai but i'll give this a try.

the implication of this current ninja war is a new world order. no matter which side wins.
    Of course especially considering most of the ninja population will go extinct. I mean more than half are already gone and the real battle hasnt even started yet.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    Of course especially considering most of the ninja population will go extinct. I mean more than half are already gone and the real battle hasnt even started yet.
    also, the manipulation of chakra has to be somehow sealed off globally. even though i don't see how that would be a solution in the long run, and introduce an eternal peace.

hmmm...

maybe madara IS right, and an eternal tsukumyomi is the best answer
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif