Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Implications within the ninja world.

I was in danger of derailing the 555 predictions thread so I cut/paste the new thoughts to start a new thread. I think it would be interesting to discuss implications of certain characters, powers, revelations, and situations without having to rely on simply calling it a plot hole. While there may indeed be a mistake or glaring miscalculation in the writing that's fine. This has nothing to do with that.

Here is where I started...

Now, onto implications. What implications are there now that we see many high level shinobi and awesomely devastating jutsus go seemingly unnoticed throughout the relatively small ninja world? It's easy to say plot holes but when whole villages and countries can be conquered by the single force of a high ranking puppet ninja I'd say that implies both exceptional stealth and also adherence to the belief that certain types of secret keeping is sacred. (maybe a new thread?)

Yea that makes sense because whenever a ninja defects from his village, they label him as a missing nin and send ninja's to capture and/or kill him to prevent secrets from being spread.

Also think about Neji's forehead seal and how he said that if he were to die, the seal would diminish his eyes to prevent the enemy from getting them.

i don't under stand the purpose of this thread.?
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    i don't under stand the purpose of this thread.?
    well it could be lumped with theories but this has a different focus. just talking about something interesting in the manga and how you think it impacts the ninja world or village or characters. if that's confusing then i apologize, maybe it is too vague. perhaps the thread isn't necessary but that is the joy of threads sometimes. i think there is potential for some good stuff here to cross up the theories thread.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    i agree with bankai but i'll give this a try.

the implication of this current ninja war is a new world order. no matter which side wins.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Well i wouldnt say unnoticed.

The way kishi seems to write his story he only makes references to new characters in reference to konoha characters. FOr example when we first saw the forth raikage and thrid stone kage we clearly saw them being very powerful and when kahashi reported back to tsuade she said "im surprised those two agreed with a truce". This implies tsuade knew for some time they are strong and rivallying powers for many years.

The same could be said about the third riakage, once word gets out to the allaince heads like the forth raikage and tusande that they are having serious problems(and they are so far) I feel for sure more about the third raikage will be revealed to indicate they knew for some time the third raiakge was bs etc...Maybe they might bring in the third hokage(since he was revered as the god shinobi, meaning knows alot about jutsu in general) and may have fought against each other in the past to help the army out.

etc........Im just trying to show you ways kishi seems to reference characters.

I hope i understood ur thread correctly, but from I gather you wondering how kishi seems to introduce new characters and their skills/abilties so it doesnt appear they came out of nowwhere in the naruto world.
    Last edited by psukkar; 09-12-2011 at 05:58 AM.

I think he is referring to "plot wholes", but instead of talking about them like their all bullshit, we can rather come up with ideas and theory's to how things that doesn't make sense actually can make sense. Like whether or not the Third Raikage's armor is BS or within a logical boundary's, and how he got to be that way.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    I think he is referring to "plot wholes", but instead of talking about them like their all bullshit, we can rather come up with ideas and theory's to how things that doesn't make sense actually can make sense. Like whether or not the Third Raikage's armor is BS or within a logical boundary's, and how he got to be that way.
    If you compare the third raikage to someone like so6p he doesnt seem that bs in my opinion.

Depends what your comparing him too.

Also look at the legendaey items in the manga, shield that apparatebly blocks anything, sword that apparately seals u forever. etc..

These are just items not even shinobi. If anything what needs to explained and FAST is the weaknesses of these items because itachi is basiclly planning to seal all the edo tenseis with the genjutsu sword.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    kabto deserves to die at the hand of an uchiha, regardless if it's itachi, madara, or sasuke.

and seriously guys, no one here sees an unavoidable new world order in the making regardless of who wins???
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    kabto deserves to die at the hand of an uchiha, regardless if it's itachi, madara, or sasuke.

and seriously guys, no one here sees an unavoidable new world order in the making regardless of who wins???
    yea no doubt. Im willing to take your idea further. There wont be kage titles for villages after the war since the shinobi have united.
    Also as a result naruto own desires to become kage will be dissmissed and he; realise the village system as we already know from jiraiya and minato wont work so becoming a kage would be useless if wants to keep his promise to guys like jiraiya and nagato.
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.