• |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fullmetal Alchemist Fairy Tail Chapter 250 : "Zeref Awakens"

Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 09-11-2011 at 06:36 AM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    i was hoping meledy would kill ultear, but nope she forgives her after ultear stabs herself in the boob.

^ LOL, it's not like that little knife, had even any chance of reaching her heart :p. Oh well, they were and will be from now on connected.

So what is acnologia ? The last of Zeref''s creation ? Perhaps, the one that he was forced to create after he was stripped of his understanding of "the importance of life". Why does every one in the council know about it ? Is that Gandalf-looking magician the one who is behind everything ?

It seems like Makarov was right about Magic.

A Dragon!!! *wishful thinking*

sig made by me

great chapter LOVED IT.
    ik im going to get flamed for this but im thinking something divine? like some kind of angel or something like that. i mean it did say servant of the devil or. . . . . . . this is just a shot in the dark from me (shocking i know)
    IDK just a guess but it could be that thats the black dragons name. that would be interesting. but who knows either way this was a great chapter.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spoiler!

absolutely beautiful coloring by berto. guy's a freakin genius. Zeref stare is badass.

Zeref basically made this chapter. Since he has forgotten the "importance of life" that means that he's back to the evil villian he was before, unless Acnologia's a more greater power than even him. Can't wait to see what it is, but a black dragon sounds good, since it was coming down from up above, flying/falling down. mashima just has to make it vicious if that's the case unlike the cheesy dragons from edolas.h

The Mangazone translation was freakin confusing as hell, I'm gonna read the mangastream translation again.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Zeref claims that he's changed, but he's still very vengeful, it seems. He'll probably be a textbook case of one of those warped villains. And Ancologia or whatever is something that can be summoned and not just a spell name? Judging from that last page...a dragon is the only thing I can imagine it being. I can't really imagine what Mashima has in store for Kain and Rustyrose. Surely something unceremonius.

So my biggest issue is not Zeref Hadokening Hades into oblivion, or Ultear and Meredy's love-fest, but the keys. If the whole seal on Zeref thingy was just the product of a cult's imagination, what exactly was Grimoire Heart ''collecting''? Were there actual items relating to Zeref (like Volemort's horcruxes) that the wackjobs claimed were keys, or did the whole concept never truly exist in the first place and it was a wild goose chase of a different sort?

That's what this story is, a wild goose chase.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Looked like she stabbed herself on her thigh not her boob xD. Also is that a Gundam?!!

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Also is that a Gundam?!!
    where, where? hahha