Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Black Lightning

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    I'm guessing you mean the third, but it actually happens that he is one of the two only known users of black lightning and was the one that thought Darui to do it. Sasuke would have no chance at using it just because he have no idea of how to do it.

Oh so this black lightning is an actual jutsu in the manga? my bad. I thought it was a predicted technique or made up one.

Quote Originally Posted by mo916 View Post
    Oh so this black lightning is an actual jutsu in the manga? my bad. I thought it was a predicted technique or made up one.
    You don't read the manga? Because Darui told the whole story about it. Also Darui have a tattoo which is how Gin and Kin knew that he could use black lightning before he used it and he have it on the opposite shoulder of what the Raikage have, this might, and might not actually mean something. Btw, check out the thread post, @psukkar linked the Narutopedia page about it, it's accurate as far as I can tell.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    sasuke used to have access to a black chidori

totally different dude, sasuke's chakra colour changed to black. This is actually a separate nature manipulation.

maybe the black lightning just vaporizes what ever it touches and sasuke can only do black chidori in cms

Quote Originally Posted by senju guy View Post
    maybe the black lightning just vaporizes what ever it touches and sasuke can only do black chidori in cms
    It don't, Darui uses it in the water while fighting the Zetsu clones and the water doesn't vaporize, also, like @psukkar just said in the post above yours Sasuke's black chidori is not the black lightning, only a result of Sasuke's chakra turning black due to the curse mark(sine it's curse mark chakra which clearly is black.

Spoiler!

Water type

Hmmmm... normal lightning nature jutsu, only numbs the body, this one seems to completely halt it's movement, or not.

Actually, it seems to be capable of moving and dispersing only when it's ordered, like here, the first is thunder roar, that stops the enemies movements:
    Spoiler!

Then on the next page, on the right top panel, it is still running, until it hits another unit of enemies or hits the ones which it first stopped.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Hmmmm... normal lightning nature jutsu, only numbs the body, this one seems to completely halt it's movement, or not.

Actually, it seems to be capable of moving and dispersing only when it's ordered, like here, the first is thunder roar, that stops the enemies movements:
    Spoiler!

Then on the next page, on the right top panel, it is still running, until it hits another unit of enemies or hits the ones which it first stopped.
    Spoiler!
    Uhm, I didn't get your point? What was the difference and what was so special about it? So far the only special thing about Black Lightning that I have seen is that it takes on the form of an animal and can move independently of the user(not having to be melee hit by the user or just going straight or every direction possible, meaning it can be controlled to a larger degree instead of just the two mentioned ones).

Spoiler!

Water type

I know what makes Black elemental's different from normal elemental jutsu. It has to do with the Ying Yang ratio similar to a Bijuu bomb and by altering this one can create a more destructive jutsu. Its not something simple just anyone can do as Nature alternation on top of Ying Yang balance is complicated.

Amaterasu and Black lighting are just variations of the same thing as there could also be Black Water, Wind and Earth based jutsu's. Essential someone with fire based chakra and powerful chakra capacity could use a form of Amaterasu but it would involve hand seals as only Uchiha can use it from a dojutsu.

Same way you compare a Rasengan to a Bijuu bomb the basic essentials are the same in the formation of the Chakra but you must add in the Ying Yang balance to add the higher level of destructibility that makes it a Bijuu bomb.

Fire type

Aha, you say know, please link where it's stated.

Spoiler!

Water type

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    i can see what u mean by stopping movement and spreading, I think we have seen other normal lightning techs stop movement but not to that degree. The spreading is actually something I neglected reallly but that is diffinitly very different to any other normal lighting techs we have seen. Normal lighting seems to just follow simular form to lightning bolt in nature, quick and to the point.