Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Black Lightning

Black Lightning

Hey guys just general thread here.

What do you guys make of black lightning?

All we know is that third raikage developed it. One would think its stronger than normal lightning and kabuto would make the thrid raikage use it.

We know the black flames have extra BS bonuses like dies out in 7 days, really really hot etc..

Any ideas about black lighning?
    We have seen one jutsu already(http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Lightning)

Just food for thought, kishi has given us hints about some cloud ninja's like the kin brothers and the 5 sacred tresures related to the so6p this may fall back to the so6p(like the black flames) somehow. The thrid raikage already is revealed to have a strong body also, so who knows.
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.

Black Panther??? Black Lightning??? sounds like the names of some 70's blacksploitation films.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Maybe the BL has a similar trait to which Amaterasu have. Even tho I'm on my second year to be an electrical I can't think of anything that it might do, or not something that isn't way to far fetched.

Hmmm, or maybe it can pass trough anything? So that rubber, wood, rock whatever doesn't stop it because it can pass trough anything just as easily as it does with metal.

Or, just to mention it, it might just be a hell of allot powerful(if the one above is right then I think it would still be allot more powerful), and there is nothing else to it, and it might not have an elemental disadvantage(kinda the same with the first theory).

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I find it strange that edo-third raikage never used any black lightning jutsus(at least as of yet).

It would make no sense for the raikage to have it. Id rather see sasuke use it as an amaterasu chidori lightning jutsu or something like that

Quote Originally Posted by mo916 View Post
    It would make no sense for the raikage to have it. Id rather see sasuke use it as an amaterasu chidori lightning jutsu or something like that
    I'm guessing you mean the third, but it actually happens that he is one of the two only known users of black lightning and was the one that thought Darui to do it. Sasuke would have no chance at using it just because he have no idea of how to do it.

Spoiler!

Water type

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    Maybe only blacks can use it?
    hahahah +1 on this theory

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    I'm guessing you mean the third, but it actually happens that he is one of the two only known users of black lightning and was the one that thought Darui to do it. Sasuke would have no chance at using it just because he have no idea of how to do it.
    sasuke used to have access to a black chidori
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

If I'm correct you're thinking of Sasuke using Chidori with the curse mark, and that's something else, when he uses it with the curse mark his chakra is black and therefor his Chidori is black.

Spoiler!

Water type