Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Naruto's "That Jutsu" is a sealing technique with a specific purpose.

I have pieced together, by using both manga and anime to determine what must be Naruto's 'that jutsu' that the J-man taught him.

First, let's start with something interesting.

Naruto's sealing of the kyuubi. When Naruto performed the seal to split kyuubi's chakra from his will, the kyuubi screamed, "What, that's the sage of the sixth paths!" Or something similar. Where the hell did naruto learn a Sot6p level sealing technique? Also interesting to note, with that much chakra, he much resembles the sage of the six paths already.

BUT, that was not "That Jutsu!."

Inevitably, the 8-tails will be captured and sucked into the god statue. And here's the kicker:

So will the 9 tails. Naruto will die. Jyuubi will be reborn.

Kakashi was watching gaara's elder perform the resurrection technique that brought gaara back with his sharingan. Kakashi is a copy ninja. Kakashi can and will resurrect naruto after he loves the kyuubi chakra and dies.

That said, once Naruto is resurrected he will use "that jutsu" to seal the jyuubi within him.

That jutsu is THE sealing technique that has been handed down secretly that madara refers to here: http://www.hulu.com/watch/229193/nar...war#s-p5-so-i0
    at 09:28.

Madara states, "The sage of the six paths developed a certain ninjutsu in order to protect the world from the 10-tails beast. Even today that ninjutsu is still being secretly passed down."

The konoha hogake have all been privileged to learn and pass down this secret sealing ninjutsu, most likely, only to other hokage.

The only thing I can't think of, is how Jiraiya learned the technique himself. Any thoughts on how he may have come to learn it? I know he was the yellow flash's pupil, perhaps he taught it to J-man.

Hope you enjoyed the read. Bookmarked for future win. (I hope!) :-)

First of all, different jutsu is used for different bijuu sealing into the Jinnchuriki. In Naruto's case, Minato used the Eight Trigrams seal to lock the remaining half of the kyuubi's chakra in Naruto. However, Gaara and Bee and the other Jinnchuriki did not have the eight trigrams seal, they had different ones. Also the Kyuubi only said that it was the so6p because he might have faint memories of when he was apart of the jyuubi sealed within the so6p

And to be honest, i highly, highly doubt Naruto would lose at first and have the nine tails extracted. If this happens, this would mean Minato was wrong in predicting Naruto would utilize the power of the fox to defeat Madara. This would also mean that both Naruto's parents died for nothing in sacrificing themselves to seal the fox in naruto.

I think in the end Naruto will change the nine tails mood and team up with him to use that jutsu

Well, a resangan is for killing people, F:RS is for killing monsters, so the Bijuu Bomb (perhaps it's "That Jutsu") would be a technique against semi-gods, or halve immortals, normally, you don't have people like that around even in Naruto world (it's thanks to Kabuto that there are more of them now, so Tobi was at that time, more or less the only one), so a jutsu of that power would useless, when you can still kill everyone with a lesser one (not counting those above monster level).

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Well, a resangan is for killing people, F:RS is for killing monsters, so the Bijuu Bomb (perhaps it's "That Jutsu") would be a technique against semi-gods, or halve immortals, normally, you don't have people like that around even in Naruto world (it's thanks to Kabuto that there are more of them now, so Tobi was at that time, more or less the only one), so a jutsu of that power would useless, when you can still kill everyone with a lesser one (not counting those above monster level).
    So your saying what ever this jutsu is the frog key dude thinks its overkill for that particular time period. And why bother risk naruto to deal with the fox if a less powered jutsu can still do the same job?

Well that could be it, since the key toad laughed at jiraiya for even suggesting madara is still alive and caused the fox attack on konoha.
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.

good idea. but we still dont have any idea on "that jutsu" is... I think it is the death god jutsu
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

^ You mean the legendary spiral god jutsu ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ You mean the legendary spiral god jutsu ?
    no i mean this guy
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    no i mean this guy
    Spoiler!
    What I meant, was that any of Naruto's new jutsu, will have a spiral in it's name.

I'd like to apologetically ask a mod to remove this thread or merge it with an existing That Jutsu Thread as per the rules. Sorry I was not paying attention by participating.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I'd like to apologetically ask a mod to remove this thread or merge it with an existing That Jutsu Thread as per the rules. Sorry I was not paying attention by participating.
    its been moved.. it now in the theories thread

Spoiler!