1 20.00%
  • Awful

1 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Reborn 352 Discussion/353 Predictions

Katekyo Hitman Reborn chapter 352

I eat manga has just released new chapter 352

Ieatsoul website

Nice chapter. I wonder what the "presents" are going to be.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Try linking their reader first before using another website. Same as to your other posts.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Guess its safe to say that Reborn wont be getting out of the curse. Odds are Dino or even Tsuna will fuck up. Hes called "No good Tsuna" for a reason. And who takes Dino serious when his goons arent around? I mean seriously, Reborn couldnt ask anyone else?

Still it was a cool chapter.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

great chapter and i assume that the tenths family will fight as well instead of just the two of them but great chapter LOVED IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    Guess its safe to say that Reborn wont be getting out of the curse. Odds are Dino or even Tsuna will fuck up. Hes called "No good Tsuna" for a reason. And who takes Dino serious when his goons arent around? I mean seriously, Reborn couldnt ask anyone else?

Still it was a cool chapter.
    I think we will see Reborn "released" for a few chapters to get a look at his full powers , but then he however becomes a baby again ;D

+ nice chap (:

Skull will probably be released from the curse. Although the process may end up a cop-out, his graduation from the Arcobaleno is inconsequential. In this case, his place as an underling will diminish (in Skull's own mind), and the plot will be driven by
    Skull's representatives being the underdogs in the fight.

On another note, I'm curious to know what everyone thinks about Tsuna and the Oath flame. I thought about the two and realized that Tsuna's harmonizing gives him dominion over 14 classes of flame. What I am eager to understand is whether Tsuna has as much potential as Enma with the Earth flame, or if he has his regular ability to simply utilize the other flames without high purity output.