12 30.00%
  • |3| Average

6 15.00%
  • |2| Bad

3 7.50%
  • |1| Terrible

8 20.00%
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    wait a minute, I thought wind was stronger that lightning? And if lightning is stronger than earth, what was the point of having an earth wall?

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Wait, so the Raikage has hierro now? No elemental based shield, just his skin allows him to tank a point blank range Rasenshuriken? If that's the case, this is the Raikage that should've fought Minato, now THAT would have been interesting.

Other than that bit of nonsense, fairly decent chapter & with Naruto taking on all these Elemental users, the best of their respective classes, he should be able to counter damn near anything once he disperses the clones.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

LoL!!! kishi surely will bring out a flashback chapter about Eight tails vs. 3rd Raikage next week.
    I think we have to wait months or a year to see the person in the mistery coffin and kabuto's special jutsu.

BTW i think this war will take more than 2 years. lol

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Damn!!! Raikage is BADASS. yes, all caps! Would have been better if he took the RS to the face, while Temari screams "in the face".

Yeah, Naruto is pretty epic and thats without mixing Sage mode with KCM. What that probably means is that right now Saskue is stronger.

Raikage is putting all Kages to shame right now. I'm talking about Tobirama, Sarutobi, Muu, Oonoki, the current and previous mist kages...all of them except Hashirama and Minato. Hes arguably the strongest shinobi EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

- nice Naruto redirected his Rasenshuriken but come on it didint even scratch him lol

- It should have at least damaged his lightning armor

- This Raikage kind of reminds me of Kenpachi from Bleach his body is ridiculously tough

- The Lightning guy from the flashback is also a lava style user and used the rubber jutsu to absorb the damage of the Raikage's impact

- The Raikage's punch is like Tsunade's mixed with Chidori

- This Naruto is defiantly a clone if KB is not there

This chapter felt very short.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Good chapter.

Raikage is a beast. Nuff said.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Makes you wonder could this Raikage tank a Dust Release?

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Makes you wonder could this Raikage tank a Dust Release?
    Before today's chapter, I would've thought this to be the stupidest thing someone could've asked about the Naruto manga. Now...I just don't know anymore. I would assume he can't, since Dust release destroys on an atomic level, while Rasenshuriken destroys on a cellular level.

Whatever! Kishi's not gonna tell me that the Cloud villiage, bloodthirsty and lusting after power as they are, would not have tried to take over the whole ninja world before now. They had TWO tailed beast, and a kage that could single-handedly beat down every other nation's tailed beast, their greatest military asset, as well as face down 10,000 ninja, more than most hidden village's shinobi force. I agree that the level of ability Kishi is giving this guy is pretty ridiculous. It should've been THIS Raikage facing Sasuke at the Kage conference--He would've tanked Amaterasu like it was nothing and shoved those magic fingers right up his ass.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by sirxxx View Post
    before today's chapter, i would've thought this to be the stupidest thing someone could've asked about the naruto manga. Now...i just don't know anymore. I would assume he can't, since dust release destroys on an atomic level, while rasenshuriken destroys on a cellular level.

Whatever! Kishi's not gonna tell me that the cloud villiage, bloodthirsty and lusting after power as they are, would not have tried to take over the whole ninja world before now. They had two tailed beast, and a kage that could single-handedly beat down every other nation's tailed beast, their greatest military asset, as well as face down 10,000 ninja, more than most hidden village's shinobi force. I agree that the level of ability kishi is giving this guy is pretty ridiculous. it should've been this raikage facing sasuke at the kage conference--he would've tanked amaterasu like it was nothing and shoved those magic fingers right up his ass.
    lmfao
    Aga bomBa
    why do you even read the manga, if some of you are going to say everytime when naruto cries or shows some emotions, that he's a bitch?? If you excepted a " RoboCop " Main-character who doesnt gives a fuck about anything, then naruto manga isn't the manga to read.

A bit short in my opinion, and the new technique shown was a bit unoriginal, but it had its moments, I guess.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off