7 18.92%
  • Bad

1 2.70%
  • Awful

1 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    Hm, Kubo leaves much place for interpretations....i think enyone can interprete the title as he wishes, like the title of the entire manga.
    That's one of the reasons why we enjoy reading Bleach, though? Or well, it's one of my reasons anyway that Kubo leaves stuff open like that so it's never quite set in stone how things will turn out until he show us. Bleach as a title can't be interpreted though, because he has said that it's a reference to a Nirvana song/album/whatever. Kubo is supposedly a big Nirvana fan.

Also, I want to emphasize that it is not that I necessarily disagree with that the title of this arc is named after Ginjo, but rather those who've made claims that this arc cannot be about Isshin or tie to Isshin.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    That's one of the reasons why we enjoy reading Bleach, though? Or well, it's one of my reasons anyway that Kubo leaves stuff open like that so it's never quite set in stone how things will turn out until he show us. Bleach as a title can't be interpreted though, because he has said that it's a reference to a Nirvana song/album/whatever. Kubo is supposedly a big Nirvana fan.

Also, I want to emphasize that it is not that I necessarily disagree with that the title of this arc is named after Ginjo, but rather those who've made claims that this arc cannot be about Isshin or tie to Isshin.
    Actually I read that Bleach was first called White, but Kubo changed it because it was to obvious and dull, so with bleach it's a little more complex, it fits the story and still gets the point trough. I agree that it isn't to much interpretation to do but it still opens up to some, especially if you compare it to Naruto and Fairy Tail

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Well, it's a metaphorical name for sure and you can go through extreme lengths to analyze it in detail but as I said, it's named after a Nirvana song/album so that really doesn't leave much open for interpretation since my impression is that Kubo didn't pick the name so much because he wanted to add some deep meaning but rather because he probably enjoys that song/album.