• Average

7 18.92%
  • Bad

1 2.70%
  • Awful

1 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Why dont they just make Kenpachi the main character this manga would move along so much faster.

- I didnt see who is Rukia fighting must be that girl

- The guy fighting Byak did not get any power up?

This arc is gonna drag out with these individual fights

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Good matchups!
    I can almost see Tsukishima trying to stab byakuya with his sword and byakuya running everywhere with his super powered shunpo making it impossible for tsuki to hit him. Then Tsuki will go mad and will leave his guard lowered for a millisecond which will allow byakuya to kill him in 1 shot.

Why are ppl amused with ikkaku calling hitsugaya "sir"? He's a captain afterall and he deserves some respect lol

It seems like the only suspenseful fight will probably be Ginjou vs. Ichigo at this point. The fullbringers don't even seem to compare with the captains who aren't even at full power yet since they are already getting hacked up.

@Yoru Yeah I don't get it either perhaps it's because he is so young, but SS is a militaristic society and Toushiro is his superior so it makes since.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Still don't know what's the deal with ShiShiSushimi dude, and why Kugo is afraid of his power, and Riruka, and why she has not expressed no joy at her newfound power-up as the others did, and also did not have a fighting partner.

Something bigger is in the works for her and ShikiWikiStickyIckyMaru! Hope it's good...
    Riruka seems to be the only one largely unaware that they were planning to steal Ichigo's fullbring. My guess is that she was under the same impression as Ichigo, being that they were going to help him. At this point she probably doesn't want to fight and will probably sees that she made a very poor choice in choosing her friends. It really confuses me why Ginjou seems to have no issue killing Shishig yet won't kill Rurika who even said out loud that she didn't want his power. Like I said earlier she seems like perfect traitor material. Perhaps he just doesn't view her as a threat.

:Edit:
    I also wonder why Ginjou never passed any of Ichigo's powers Tsukishima's way it seems pretty arrogant of him to think that Tsukishima's (who got cut by Ichigo in fullbring) speed would be enough to compete with Byakuya's without aid. This is probably his biggest mistake yet.
    Last edited by Execution; 09-07-2011 at 06:29 PM.

Zaraki's power level is OVER 9000!!!!@!
    Epic awesome chapter.But plot-wise 0.Well,I don't have much to say besides

!!!GEEZUS THAT'S ZARAKI FOR YOU!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime123 View Post
    Zaraki's power level is OVER 9000!!!!@!
    Epic awesome chapter.But plot-wise 0.Well,I don't have much to say besides

!!!GEEZUS THAT'S ZARAKI FOR YOU!!!!
    Plot-wise 0?! Were you not reading?

"Kenpachi cuts some shit in half!"

What more plot could you want!!!

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

i must say that im a bit disappointed in this chapter, it had the potential to have been really action packed instead we just get a continuation of last weeks chapter with 10 ppl chit chatting when they should be fighting.

Shishigawara's powers are controlling luck. Ginjou probably thought that powering him up would make him overpowered, just like what happened to Scarlet Witch in Marvel.

I'm thinking Shishigawara may be a future plot point.

the point wasn't that toushirou is a captain, the point was that it's ikkaku calling somebody sir, it's just not how he rolls

btw did kenpachi flatten his hair or something? Kinda looks like the way he used to look before without the spiky hair

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    the point wasn't that toushirou is a captain, the point was that it's ikkaku calling somebody sir, it's just not how he rolls

btw did kenpachi flatten his hair or something? Kinda looks like the way he used to look before without the spiky hair
    I agree, seeing Ikkaku who always plays top dog except when he's around Kenpachi, or to be more exact when he's talking TO Kenpachi, was funny. And even then he uses the standard "Captain" which even the Captains use when talking to each other, ofc everyone usually calls the captains for simply "Captain", but the point is that it's common so not special.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Zaraki is badass and that's the main point in this chapter
    Sorry but I'm not interested in weaklings