7 18.92%
  • Bad

1 2.70%
  • Awful

1 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    Except for Harribel. Good GOD she sucked.
    Yes, but she had the Breasts of the Gods!!! And to some extent, that's about as much personality as needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    And then we got Kenpachi with his usual everybody sucks attitude, and just slashed Giriko in half like nothing.
    Makes you wonder if the chapter title was referring to Yukio creating the game rooms, or to our boy Kenpachi himself! Hell, tell me "The Great Divider" wouldn't be an awesome name for his Zanpaktou!

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Lmao Kenpachi didn't even let him finish talking, but I hope it's not over so soon, maybe he can turn back time and reverse his wounds or something.

I want to see more from Ichigo & the captains, I want to see the results of their training.

BTW Kenpachi's new eye patch looks awesome.

Giriko isn't dead guy's. You are forgetting that they are inside the game boy and that they have lives. Most likely he wasn't expecting Kenpachi to attack that fast, or he doesn't give a shit because he knows he have several lives and he doesn't need them to beat anyone.

Two things really made me laugh in this chapter. First we got Ikkaku who just stabbed Yukio like he couldn't care less, funny even tho he didn't kill him, because he thought he did. And then we got Kenpachi with his usual everybody sucks attitude, and just slashed Giriko in half like nothing.
    Your lives theory seems very plausible, It may be fun to see Kenpachi slice Giriko over and over again, since we know that you need some skill to face kanpachi not only brute force (that would be Komamura). I'd like to see what tsukishima might do against Byakuya since he doesn't seem to have any equivalent to Kuchiki's speed neither his shikai or even bankai!

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Lmao Kenpachi didn't even let him finish talking, but I hope it's not over so soon, maybe he can turn back time and reverse his wounds or something.

I want to see more from Ichigo & the captains, I want to see the results of their training.
    BTW Kenpachi's new eye patch looks awesome.
    You serious with this? It's going be the same thing we been getting the pass 462 chapters. "Stand, Stare , cool pose, Badass Pose, vanish, appear behind the enemy, shocked face, enemy dodge, enemy vanishes, enemy appears behind the hero," Process repeats until named moves are tossed in there and are utterly defeated to fill in new power up.

This arc feels so filler -ish not even funny. What I really don't want to see is next arc "the royal family" aiming to take out the soul king or w/e f*ck it's about , we get like 8 to 12 new powerful characters never mentioned in the story to appear just like this arc. None will have any decent character for them or development but will show off at the start how powerful they are then eventually get easily defeated. RE- Hecho Mundo arc incoming!

i think kenpachi is the only one in this manga that knows how to do shit properly

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Giriko isn't dead guy's. You are forgetting that they are inside the game boy and that they have lives. Most likely he wasn't expecting Kenpachi to attack that fast, or he doesn't give a shit because he knows he have several lives and he doesn't need them to beat anyone.

Two things really made me laugh in this chapter. First we got Ikkaku who just stabbed Yukio like he couldn't care less, funny even tho he didn't kill him, because he thought he did. And then we got Kenpachi with his usual everybody sucks attitude, and just slashed Giriko in half like nothing.
    "You dead?""Naw I ain't dead""How about now?""Nope not quite""Third times the charm""Oh darn, you got me"Oh bleach.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    You serious with this? It's going be the same thing we been getting the pass 462 chapters. "Stand, Stare , cool pose, Badass Pose, vanish, appear behind the enemy, shocked face, enemy dodge, enemy vanishes, enemy appears behind the hero," Process repeats until named moves are tossed in there and are utterly defeated to fill in new power up.

This arc feels so filler -ish not even funny. What I really don't want to see is next arc "the royal family" aiming to take out the soul king or w/e f*ck it's about , we get like 8 to 12 new powerful characters never mentioned in the story to appear just like this arc. None will have any decent character for them or development but will show off at the start how powerful they are then eventually get easily defeated. RE- Hecho Mundo arc incoming!
    Awwww cmon it`s not bleach if we don`t have it
    Spoiler!

Gameboy kid's ability kept reminding me of Aizen and his illusions without the added benefit of being able to replace your body with some hapless Shinigami. In other words it's just a lamer version of Aizen's illusion ability.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Mhm after rereading the chapter i noticed ikkaku said '' im sorry sir'' to hitsugaya '' O_o , wtf lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_By_THE_Sword View Post
    Your lives theory seems very plausible, It may be fun to see Kenpachi slice Giriko over and over again, since we know that you need some skill to face kanpachi not only brute force (that would be Komamura). I'd like to see what tsukishima might do against Byakuya since he doesn't seem to have any equivalent to Kuchiki's speed neither his shikai or even bankai!
    Now, since it havn't happened yet I can't really say it's a fact that Yukio added lives to the game, but what is a fact is that he can. He did so during Ichigo's training and I doubt that the battle would have been ended so fast. Also he would simply be a fool not too, at least they can get a chance to escape when they find out their just going to get killed over and over if he adds life, oppose to jsut getting killed at once and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Yes, but she had the Breasts of the Gods!!! And to some extent, that's about as much personality as needed.
    LMAO. And so the truth have been stated.

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    "You dead?""Naw I ain't dead""How about now?""Nope not quite""Third times the charm""Oh darn, you got me"Oh bleach.
    LMAO..... Again Lost both halves now, just like Giriko btw Badumtshhhhh

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Toshiro Vs Yukio will be interesting. I wonder is Toshiro can create clones on demand now, that would be a great counter to Yukio's ability.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    I rather enjoyed the chapter although it seemed very short.

I doubt Giriko is dead. As others have said, either Yukio added lives or Giriko is going to turn back time. Either one is plausible.

Whoever said Kenpachi is the only one in Bleach that knows how to get shit done properly is right on point.

As always I love Byakuya and Kenpachi's relationship. "Hey! Wait Kuchiki. That guy looks stronger. Trade with me!", while Byakuya gives him that cold stare, like hes thinking "Shut up Zaraki".

LMAO@ Ikkaku calling Toushiro "Sir".

Tsuki vs Byakuya has the potential to be the best matchup.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid