• Bad

1 2.70%
  • Awful

1 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 463 Discussion / 464 Predictions

Bleach chapter 463

Dragon & Fly scanlation has just released new chapter, thanks to them.

Mangastream reader

Mangashare tracker

Lol, ichigo sure looks cool, for a second i though the whole arc was already over ^^ with his slash.

I'm kinda sad that kenpachi's fight is already over...:( he's too strong that's all.
    Last edited by skillder; 09-07-2011 at 03:01 PM.

God damn it, fullbringers!

For a moment there, for the briefest of periods, I actually mistakenly believed that they may have had a shot.

-Ol' old dude looked like a complete jackass, both with the power-up AND when he used it.

-What. The. Fuck. Was up with that damn opera pose?! He deserved death just for that one panel.

-You don't turn into a large, power-based creature when facing fucking KENPACHI. He drinks those for breakfast.

-The use of Giriko's power-up had nothing to do with his original power. HE literally turned HIMSELF into fodder.

-Umm...so we just swapped out Aizen for this kid in the "Annoying-ass Trolling of Main Character" department, huh?

-The match-ups turned out pretty much as expected.

Still don't know what's the deal with ShiShiSushimi dude, and why Kugo is afraid of his power, and Riruka, and why she has not expressed no joy at her newfound power-up as the others did, and also did not have a fighting partner.

Something bigger is in the works for her and ShikiWikiStickyIckyMaru! Hope it's good...
    Last edited by Sirxxx; 09-07-2011 at 02:03 PM.

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    1 fullbringer down per chapter is my guess, these guys just seem like push-overs.

that old dude was preety weird i thought his ability had something to do with time not steroid injections.

its confirmed its not a tattoo ikkaku is a vice captain and kenpachi's new eye-patch is awesome

Gotta say last page had me rolling

CHAPTER 463 Mangastreams version!

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    One dead, five to go.LOL at Giriko tryng to be the new Yammy

And Ginjou don't you remember what you said, fullbring doesn't evolve how can one grow stronger?

How many chapters of one on ones do you guys think we're in for? My guess is at least 17, 18 if he brings up the running feet again, and even more if the ratings crawl out of the gutter.

I don't think I've ever been as uninvested in a climax before; even as dull as the espada and their cronies were in the winter war, they'd at least been around for a while, had better designs and had the ocassional stereotypical personality trait. Except for Harribel. Good GOD she sucked.
    But these guys? They're boring as sin to look at, have hardly any paneltime or characteristics under their belt, and the little personality we did see from them was under mind control. As in, not their current selves. Basically, we're back to knowing jack about them.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Wow after all this time soul society have been killing spirit but now killing people i like it. This guy dont stand a chance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

hahahha as expected from Kenpachi^^

Good chapter.

For a minute there I thought Ichigo was going to do it all by himself but no. My matchups was pretty much how I expected them to be except for the vs Tsuki one. Giriko getting pawned by Kenpachi after doing all that pumping up like he was going to do something was just hilarious. Though I do think its over considering what his fullbring can do but for now it is a nice way to kick off the rest of the fights that are about to start. Am excited to see all the battles but the ones am really can't wait to see are Byakuya vs Tsuki, Rukia vs Riruka (Chappy vs Bunny), and of course Ichigo vs Ginjou.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post

Still don't know what's the deal with ShiShiSushimi dude, and why Kugo is afraid of his power, and Riruka, and why she has not expressed no joy at her newfound power-up as the others did, and also did not have a fighting partner.
    Don't know either, Tsuki found him for a reason. Riruka cares for Ichigo I think so that's probably why.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Giriko isn't dead guy's. You are forgetting that they are inside the game boy and that they have lives. Most likely he wasn't expecting Kenpachi to attack that fast, or he doesn't give a shit because he knows he have several lives and he doesn't need them to beat anyone.

Two things really made me laugh in this chapter. First we got Ikkaku who just stabbed Yukio like he couldn't care less, funny even tho he didn't kill him, because he thought he did. And then we got Kenpachi with his usual everybody sucks attitude, and just slashed Giriko in half like nothing.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you