Page 62 of 65 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast
    You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Yeah many people told me to read this manga, too. I did not read.that much so far around 60 chapters dunno exactly its quite good

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    uuuhhh...any of my friends always tell me to read Berserk .Scratch that, in any good manga discussion berserk was always mentioned.

so i just give it a try.......and all i know i was emptying my wallet for vol 4 to 30 in freaking Kinokuniya(the art was so good i have to get the hard copy).

excluding the first 3 volume this manga for me is masterpiece

i read all down to vol 27......

afraid to read faster coz i heard Miura have the same habbit as Togashi....

and FM post just worsen it.
    Yeah I wanted Berserk volumes as well they are bigger than your average manga volume right? With a hard cover back and front. Or did I see some special edition one. The art is definitely amazing probably why chapters are slow.NOT! For Miura it isn't a habit like Togashi. It's more like, this is Miura! Well it can also have something to do with the magazine berserk runs in. They probably don't work like jump.

Really wtf! Were they lying about berserk this week? or did the scan group just late with it? Mangastream should pick up Berserk! 8D

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    Yeah many people told me to read this manga, too. I did not read.that much so far around 60 chapters dunno exactly its quite good
    Keep on reading ! Well worth it! Only arc I remember was boring/meh for me was Guts first journey after the ra..slaughter incident. When he went to the village with the demon/fake fairies. After that it just escalates to chapters that keep you wanting to read more and more.

Edit: Well I don't know what the scan team for Berserk are doing but here's chapter 327 spoiler.
    Spoiler!

This chapter supposedly was removed by Miura because it contain to much info? http://skullknight.net/idea/
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 02-17-2012 at 07:30 PM.

Berserk 327 Spoiler all Raw pages:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 02-17-2012 at 07:55 PM.

Final page, Kuroihikari-sama please translate the final page. Want to now if we on hiatus again or not.

Spoiler!

Sorry about the triple posting mods but only lets me link 20 pictures at a time per post.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 02-17-2012 at 08:11 PM.

CHAPTER 327

Guts seems better than I thought and yet again is saved by his kid, even though he still didn't give him a name... really, he saved his father so many times, yet he never received any love or acceptance from him (beside the one moment in the hutch near sea)... It looks like we will need to wait for the Skull Rider to give Guts some explanations about the kid.

CHAPTER 328

Prepare for another arc of flashbacks, although looks like it has something to do with Fairies and thus probably with their land and king.

Thank You for the links to this awesome Manga, I used to read this a while ago and have no idea where I left off now I can start all over from the beggining.

CHAPTER 329

Looks like the Flower Spirit's kindness is the reason why Guts was even able to seek and accept friends...

CHAPTER 330

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, the Boyhood arc has ended... next chapter in fall.

Not a bad diversion. I liked how the wind blew the flower out of Gutts pocket, saving him from an arrow in the back. So the little spirit helped him out even then.

Now, time to get back to business.