Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    I read it differently, that he was born there by Shizu your second picture even says in his mothers blood. Which is what happens when they give birth especially back in those days without the medical care we have today. If you read up ahead one of the soldiers even ask Gambino if that's his kid. Showing Shizu gave birth to Guts to me but looking at the picture he was born from this mother that was hanged. But even then still proves he's Human because the soldiers still said that comment. So that women and those others hanged must of been part of their group or people they just captured and killed and raped.

Kindly look at these these pages.

Spoiler!

The baby was already there under the tree and the dead woman just as Gambino's band was passing.

Spoiler!

Gambino commented on how creepy the sight was. After that Shizu got off the carriage and picked the baby up. The soldier asked if the miscarriages Shizu had before were his kids. He wasn't referring to guts.

These clearly show that Guts wasn't Shizu's son at all. The pages galvanize that fact. And the people hanging on the tree weren't their victims nor part of their group. They just came across them.

But then again, there's also nothing to say that he's half human. And you're right, I would prefer to see Guts rip Griffiths throat off using his bare human hand. But before he could get to that point, he would need some magical upgrades, I guess. And yeah, I miss seeing apostles faces in utter shock and disbelief as to how a mere human, one eye is crushed and wearing a prosthetic arm, could slash and annihilate them.

By the way, the tree were guts was found is similar to that tree where forest druids were said to sacrifice people.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

A crazy theory, what if Guts parents were Druids who were executed by the church because of believing in nature spirits. And the story about them sacrificing people were just propaganda by the church. The opposite was what was actually happening. The church was executing all druids at the tree. Another thing, the robes of those people hanging on the tree are similar to the druid's. robes.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Berserk 325

Here is the latest chapter.

is that damn armor destroying him? =[

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

Maybe,maybe not. I am waiting when he uses his sword's hidden power. It'd be badass.

Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime123 View Post
    Maybe,maybe not. I am waiting when he uses his sword's hidden power. It'd be badass.
    The one that was used to kill the dragon, or the one that activated at the time of reawakening of the fantasia and the magic blood of a dragon that the sword was stained with ?

Besides it's enormous size (which little people would call a sword, but rather a big piece of iron), it already got it's special effect of slaying evil.

I really dont see hsi sword having some super power to it. tho he def needs to go threw an upgrade that doesnt just sacrafice his body in a way to quick fashion. like really hes going to have no feeling in his entire body ( sorry casca, he cant get it up anymore =/) wont be able to see hear taste or smell, hes just going to sit in the corner mumbling incoherent guttural sounds, all the while not realizing he shit himself. dont get me started on what griffith will do to him, just for the lawls, you saw what he did to casca.

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

I don't remember the exact chapter,but it is explained in that chapter were the witch girl's master is giving them a magical weapons-the dagger and the other things.
    She also tried to give Gutz an magical axe(if I am right),but Gutz refuses the offer by saying that his body is already accustomed to the 'big chunk of iron'. The witch then was trying to convince him that magical weapons are better than normal crafted ones,but then she sees 'a dark aura' surrounding the sword.
    Her thoughts are shown and they were something like: ' that by slaying every night demons,apostols and evil in general,his sword has been gathering them and the sword is becoming a magical weapon capable of unleashing terrible power ..'

I would prefer a finishing sword technique, rather than a magical upgrade to his sword.

Quote Originally Posted by tsubasa View Post
    is that damn armor destroying him? =[
    Yep, at the same time the sound of the sea monster's enormous heart also dealing damage to Guts.

Quote Originally Posted by tsubasa View Post
    I really dont see hsi sword having some super power to it. tho he def needs to go threw an upgrade that doesnt just sacrafice his body in a way to quick fashion. like really hes going to have no feeling in his entire body ( sorry casca, he cant get it up anymore =/) wont be able to see hear taste or smell, hes just going to sit in the corner mumbling incoherent guttural sounds, all the while not realizing he shit himself. dont get me started on what griffith will do to him, just for the lawls, you saw what he did to casca.
    His sword already has some powers actually. By constantly slaying apostles and monsters one after the other, the sword has become like cursed to apostles.

Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime123 View Post
    I don't remember the exact chapter,but it is explained in that chapter were the witch girl's master is giving them a magical weapons-the dagger and the other things.
    She also tried to give Gutz an magical axe(if I am right),but Gutz refuses the offer by saying that his body is already accustomed to the 'big chunk of iron'. The witch then was trying to convince him that magical weapons are better than normal crafted ones,but then she sees 'a dark aura' surrounding the sword.
    Her thoughts are shown and they were something like: ' that by slaying every night demons,apostols and evil in general,his sword has been gathering them and the sword is becoming a magical weapon capable of unleashing terrible power ..'
    In addition, the swords power were shown during Guts battle with the Kushan's emperor's astral body( you know, the lightning giant face apostle). Even Zodd couldn't pierce through it but Guts sword did.

sig made by me

Mermaids singing.Meh. Most likely Guts gonna have some serious injury after this and he'll get healed by that elf king guy who supposedly can heal casca but we all know that ain't gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    Kindly look at these these pages.

Spoiler!

The baby was already there under the tree and the dead woman just as Gambino's band was passing.

Spoiler!

Gambino commented on how creepy the sight was. After that Shizu got off the carriage and picked the baby up. The soldier asked if the miscarriages Shizu had before were his kids. He wasn't referring to guts.

These clearly show that Guts wasn't Shizu's son at all. The pages galvanize that fact. And the people hanging on the tree weren't their victims nor part of their group. They just came across them.

But then again, there's also nothing to say that he's half human. And you're right, I would prefer to see Guts rip Griffiths throat off using his bare human hand. But before he could get to that point, he would need some magical upgrades, I guess. And yeah, I miss seeing apostles faces in utter shock and disbelief as to how a mere human, one eye is crushed and wearing a prosthetic arm, could slash and annihilate them.

By the way, the tree were guts was found is similar to that tree where forest druids were said to sacrifice people.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

A crazy theory, what if Guts parents were Druids who were executed by the church because of believing in nature spirits. And the story about them sacrificing people were just propaganda by the church. The opposite was what was actually happening. The church was executing all druids at the tree. Another thing, the robes of those people hanging on the tree are similar to the druid's. robes.
    I already agreed with you thats not his parents last post. And good find with the tree thingy. So instead of Demons now Guts parents are druids? Hmm has it ever occurd to you it doesn't matter about Guts biological parents. They probably won't ever be revealed at all in this story now since most likely they were hanged at the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I would prefer a finishing sword technique, rather than a magical upgrade to his sword.
    ^This guy.