Page 14 of 65 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast
    i'm guessing by he you're referring to gatts and if so the reason why his right eye is closed is because he can't see with that eye. you'll find out how that happens. i hope i didn't ruin berserk much for you.
    Heh, how would even mentioning that ruin the whole series?

Finally got around to catching up on Berserk. I stopped all the way back at the arc with the evil faries for some reason. The whole thing with magic is starting to get on my nerves. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by anarchris View Post
    hey i just started reading and finished chapter 2 and i was wondering why he always has his right eye closed............is there an explanation or maybe the first two chapters he had something in his right eye?
    I dont think this will ruin it for ya... the reason is cause Gattsu literaly lost his right eye ;p if u keep reading u'll see how.

anyone know when the next chp is suppose to come out?

-_-'
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    Finally got around to catching up on Berserk. I stopped all the way back at the arc with the evil faries for some reason. The whole thing with magic is starting to get on my nerves. >_>
    I understand your feeling, it's kinda going repetitive since many volumes, with monsters and monsters.
    Best volumes imo, 3 to 14 (or 15? don't remember well), that was incredible.

But overall i'm still enjoying it.

The arc that took place in the past with the old band of the hawk was my favorite.

Once they introduced magic out of nowhere, they try explaining all of this shit and cramming it into just a few chapters. Most of the pages trying to explain magic, I just skipped.

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    Heh, how would even mentioning that ruin the whole series?

I think he's referring to the first post of the thread. Where he basically says the entire story of Berserk.

In my opinion Berserk is....the most overrated manga in history. It's good but I don't think it deserves the crazy amount of praise it gets.

And I hate the author, a 20 year old manga even if monthly (although it isn't) should have way more then 200 chapters.

Whatever, commence the flaming.

-_-'
    Quote Originally Posted by moronic_badger View Post
    And I hate the author, a 20 year old manga even if monthly (although it isn't) should have way more then 200 chapters.
    It has more than 200 chapters, there are 292 chapters Oo
    You hate an author for that ? Oo

Once they introduced magic out of nowhere, they try explaining all of this shit and cramming it into just a few chapters. Most of the pages trying to explain magic, I just skipped.
    Miura had to introduce magic, just how could guts fight god's hand with human power?
    Magic doesn't bother me much in berserk's universe, where we can see spirits, elves, demons and monsters in volume 1.

Yes, I do hate the author for that because it's semi monthly, but he doesn't release Berserk semi monthly he just releases it whenever he feels like.

I probably takes time to draw the way he does, and he also probably puts a lot of effort and thinking into each chapter, preparing it for whats going to come in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitebeard View Post
    I probably takes time to draw the way he does, and he also probably puts a lot of effort and thinking into each chapter, preparing it for whats going to come in the future.
    i agree.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by Whitebeard View Post
    But he doesn't. He has the entire story thought out already all the way to the end. He also has assistants, theres no reason for him to release a chapter 3 months then 2 weeks then 5 months. It's inconsistent and annoying, and quite frankly I don't care about your Berserk opinion Whitebeard with the whole "all sex in Berserk is meaningful".