Page 12 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast
    lol ya.. I cant believe I overlook that lol... actually... he is defying the Gods for her... directly and leteraly fighting the Gods for the sake of his comrades and his love. Damn Gattsu.... no wonder ur my favorite lol

About the glance Gutts gave Schierke, i think it was just because he's worried about his inner beast thingy intending to kill her eventually.

The lil kid could well be gutts and caska's child, something like a polar oposite of griffith occured at the conception in the egg or something along those lines.

And as much as i like caska i think things are only going to get worse for her and gutts, even if she gets her mind restored i think shes going to be compelled to follow griffith, letting her maternal instinct overcome her logic.

I would realy like to see the sane caska reunited with gutts though

oooooh.. yeah that right.. the beast that is chained right now.... is horny as hell.. for blood and sex so i imagine he is worried... nice sangaz, nice.

I do hope u are wrong in the maternal instinct thing... I would hate that shit.... he infected the child and use his body as medium for his reincarnation on earth... he has desecrated the child enough for them to just go and show no mercy on Griffith. But then again... how do u kill a god? I hope Gottsu uses the old, fuck Slan crazy till she falls for him and help Gottsu from within ;p Common gattsu, she is crazy about u boy!

Thanks glad you agree, i hope my maternal instinct theory is wrong aswell but the mangaka seems to like putting poor caska and gutts through cruelty after cruelty.

but maybe things will start to look brighter for them, lets hope so.

The only way Caska will stick to Griffith is obviously while she's insane. No sane woman would regain her conscious and just go "oh" after having been raped by a demon god that took her child.

yeah but the skull knight insinuated that things arent going to go the way gutts is hoping when he meets the elf king, so i'm guessing something bad will come of it.

intelligently dumb person someone4's Avatar
    i think only part of caska's memory will be restored.............. maybe that's what the skull knight was saying and because of that caska would want to go back to griffith since she met him first.....
    FUck this! winter is about to start!!!!

member of fairy tail fan club!

no, i think he was refering more to what happened with rickert. He knows what happened but due to what they went threw in BOH and the way he looked up to him, Rickert cant hate him "like he should". At least not to the point to kill him or to the point Gottsu does. Maybe Caska doesnt want revenge.. and wishes to leave things as they are and leave with Gattsu... what u think our boy will say? "Sure, lets forget this and go".... HELL NO, there also lies the problem (maybe).

Quote Originally Posted by Jink View Post
    Anyone have hentai of Schierke? I've been looking for some.
    ... do you like kids???

EDIT:
    I think casca will get her memory back, I am sure of it.

Im sure Caska will be pissed if she regains her memory. She was not only raped by Griffith in front of Gutts, but her child has also been messed up due to the Hawk.