Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    do u know what the latest chapters are? i think the area i last left off was when gatts fell into the water with the demon guy...havn't read it at all since i completely forgot my place.

Quote Originally Posted by Neutrolizer View Post
    do u know what the latest chapters are? i think the area i last left off was when gatts fell into the water with the demon guy...havn't read it at all since i completely forgot my place.
    you can find the new chapthers here http://www.evil-genius.us/

I was REALLY into Berserk..well that is until the Band of the Hawks flashback was over. Once it went all magic fairy crap, I lost most of my interest. Now don't get me wrong, it is a beautifully drawn manga (one of the best imo) and Gutts' armor kicks ass, but the story is lagging as a bad a Bleach is atm. I hope there is a big change soon and the stupid fairy island arc pushes it along to the end!

Overall a great read for the first 20 volumes (or so), then amusing afterwards.

My 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by FrogKing View Post
    I was REALLY into Berserk..well that is until the Band of the Hawks flashback was over. Once it went all magic fairy crap, I lost most of my interest. Now don't get me wrong, it is a beautifully drawn manga (one of the best imo) and Gutts' armor kicks ass, but the story is lagging as a bad a Bleach is atm. I hope there is a big change soon and the stupid fairy island arc pushes it along to the end!

Overall a great read for the first 20 volumes (or so), then amusing afterwards.

My 2 cents.
    i know what you mean. the current arc is ok it's not the best berserk i've read but i think it's creating momentum for a much better story arc.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Yeah I kinda see what you mean too FrogKing, I like Serpico though the best because he seems so calculated and strategic, it makes for interesting fight scenes. Berserk was one of the best manga's I have ever read, I really wish they would put out more volumes already and finish this thing up cause its taken forever already. I wonder if they'll ever get to the magic fairy island or are they sidetracked even more than the Bleach anime lol.
    A pie in the sky?

oh mans i'm so impress on how far this manga has gone....when i caught up, i was surprise that it was still going...they really need to close it up cause they're just draggin it on and causing it to lose some value. i also agree w/ frogking on the band of the hawks flash back. i was so addicted to it that i couldnt stop reading it...then this fairy arc comes along and thats when i lose interest...currenly forcing myself to read this manga...this whole demon fairy shit isnt cutting it anymore.

Life is a bitch and death is her husband.

I love how they take weeks to produce new chapters, each one is a masterpiece and this series is one of my favorites. So much blood and gore as well as other things. Manga in general should take these same steps.

Berserk ... what can i say ... it rocks but as many of you im a little bit lost with the new chapters and all that , but if we talk in terms of ilustrations and all that ... man ... its a work of art , i dont know how the mangaka can sleep creating such horrible creatures, dont know if you think the same but i think that in the end Gatts will die muajajajaja =D

it's very possible, after all berserk is seinen and not shonen so the good guy doesn't necessarily have to win. or at least if the good guy wins it doesn't mean he'll live.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

started reading with it recently & love it it's just that the manga seems still has a long way to go & hope the mangaka (or me) wont lose interest on it