Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    I disagree a bit on the slow pace that Berserk took when it started going "magical". As previously mentioned the magic is something that HAD to happen. It is made very clear in the story the limits of the human body and how much at a disadvantage humans have against apostles. Even Gattsu is barely able to beat some Apostles, even with the armor. All cant be slashing, which is why I think Kentaro slowed things down to develop a new twist for future arcs and development with new companions.
    Berserk is my favorite manga of all and I like how the author creates chaos but also slows it down long enough to let the characters be liked by the readers.

Also, although stated that fate is something that is stablished since birth it is also stated that not everything cant be seen or forseen. There is always a chance things dont go the way it was planned (very small chance, but a chance nontheless).
    Also, Grifisu didnt sacrifice there men as pigs... he fought for his dreams like a champ and then he lost everything, he couldnt even try to reestablish himself, he was broken physicaly and mentaly. He did it, and I believe most people would too, cause he was a little crazy and brainwashed. Also cause he had lost everything and they gave him an option to be a GOD. Common.. Life as a cripple or GOD?
    This also brings something that is a BIG debate. God Hand says that for the sacrifice to work one must sacrifice the most precious person to them... Grifisu made it clear that this person was Gattsu.He was branded but never sacrificed... even Casca was saved... only other "special" person to Grifisu. With the Baron, the God Hand said that it wouldnt make a difference how many u sacrifice.. it must be something of value or precious to the "chosen one". So even sacrificing a bunch of soldiers from the BOH shouldnt had mattered... but hey.. like I said.. big debate...
    Last edited by luimac; 08-14-2007 at 04:15 AM.

Banned
    holy crap very big opinion there and makes sense a lot

Im glad that i got to read most of the manga chapters all in one go (well not ONE go lol took me like 3 days or 4) and the magic parts were a bit slow developing but at least i didnt have to bare with it weekly or monthly or wuteva that would've pissed me off.

But yes it does even it out, what i didnt like is the lil kid companion...i mean seriously is he supposed to be the new puck? he's definetly there for comic relief, but he's no Chopper! he's not that funny and his lil fire knife weapon is kind of cheezy. I would've given that to Gatts as a 2nd dary weapon that would've been more awesome.

The wind guy, he needs to get pwned by Gatts, like really pwned not like those other times where they had to stop for one reason or another, he needs to know his place. He's no 100 man slayer damnit.

As for the brand I think the band of the hawks as a whole was the most precious to Griffith since it's what lead him to become what he became with Gutts as the fore front as his best piece since he didnt see Gatts as an equal until he left and pwned Griffith (how sweet that chapter was...wait i just need to repeat that) Gatts pwned Griffith easily, no contest, no debate, sheer overpowering the great Griffith.

Ah yes that felt good...so any how I do think most ppl would take Griffith's option if they were given the option of being a devil god or living as a cripple. I still think it was just wrong to rape Caska infront of Gatts, i mean come on now, the man lost an arm, got his eye punchured by a giant claw, and then u gon go and rape his girl infront of him, jeez...

ya.. that mofo sure knows how to show he is evil...
    K-oz till what chapter or volume have u read?

Oh and that lecture he gave the princess about his friend.. was just some BS he made up lol.... he just wanted to impress the little princess and then bis shit backfires cause gattsu heard and leaves... he should just had gone... "comon man... I was just BS!... I'm THIS close to tapping that!"...

Banned
    lol im up the the lastest chapter on bersrek when they had the naval battle.

u seen the parody of berserk? lol that shit is hilarious Berserk Abridged watch it if u havent.

the abridged episodes are fucking hilarious. they make so much fun of the loopholes with the anime and other stupid shit.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Anyone have hentai of Schierke? I've been looking for some.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jink View Post
    Anyone have hentai of Schierke? I've been looking for some.
    wtf ?
    wtf is Schierke? and wut does it have to do with Berserk?

Banned

BERSERK - Things I (OR YOU) Don't Like (Possible Spoilers)

Ok the one thing i really didnt like about berserk other than the hell of a long time it can take to get a damn chapter...

has got to be Gattsu's new "look" you know what im talking about...the old man look. I mean seriously that doesnt look cool. I know his body is wearing out but seriously wtf he's gonna end up loooking like the main character from 666 Satan at this rate.

Even though technically it's a tale about his tragic life from infant to adult to old man...i dunno i just cant accept the new (hey im goin on 40) look.

well you've gotta realize that stress greatly affects the appearance of an individual and we know that gatts has a lot of stress from fighting all those disciples of the godhand. i don't like the old man look either but what can you do about it.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    well you've gotta realize that stress greatly affects the appearance of an individual and we know that gatts has a lot of stress from fighting all those disciples of the godhand. i don't like the old man look either but what can you do about it.
    I can go on paint, edit, and color his hair black again mwa ha ha ha ha jk join my review FC! lol