- attack and support magician Shrieka,
    - summons:
    - elemental spirits,
    - fairy the healers,
    - child of prophecy, the moon crawler,
    - hellhound,
    - event characters/summons:
    - Skull Knight as the riding savior.

The Mustacho Knight could become their defender class character, since he seems slow and heavily armored.

Serpico is mentioned as the only one ready for the next step, but all other elemental users should also gain a power up eventually, especially since there might be a short time skip when they reach the island.

For the time being, according to Skull Knight, Guts have 2 choices/roads:
    - save Caska,
    - kill Grifith.

He can't do both. Seeing as he still posses the Behelit and the most important person in his life is Caska and that he already is quite powerful, by sacrificing her and becoming an apostle he should have enough power to take revenge on Grifith.

The other option is that he will get a new armor, just like Skull Knight got a new one (it's possible that the armor itself gives elf aura, rather than Skull Knight himself).

...huh?: http://berserk-confessions.tumblr.co...ro-miura-after

well, that would explain a bit, but is it true ? Plus I heard that he works without assistants ?

aww shit, that exlains alot

Idk if a sacrifice can become an apostle though, I know he can't be re-sacrificed (was explained in the arc with the slug guy) so he and Caska should be safe from anyone else looking to sacrifice them (as per Void). The problem is that they are still marked and officially Griffin hasn't completed his ritual, until they are both eaten and dead. He needs some kind of protection or has to have the brand removed cause he can't get close to a demon without bleeding out of that thing and feeling extreme pain, apostles are a rediculous strain on him, and a God hand isn't even possible at the moment (can get close enough to sort of swing a sword but them passes out from the pain).

Im hoping the Fairy king can remove this thing or permanently seal it up, maybe even turn it around so he can taking in demonic power through it like a power-up

Remember that gross half aborted baby monster thing that would follow Gutz around in the beginning, kind of like his sub conscious making a manifestation of his weakness, what ever happened to that thing?

Also does Gutz have a crimson behilit or a regular one?
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Idk if a sacrifice can become an apostle though, I know he can't be re-sacrificed (was explained in the arc with the slug guy) so he and Caska should be safe from anyone else looking to sacrifice them (as per Void). The problem is that they are still marked and officially Griffin hasn't completed his ritual, until they are both eaten and dead. He needs some kind of protection or has to have the brand removed cause he can't get close to a demon without bleeding out of that thing and feeling extreme pain, apostles are a rediculous strain on him, and a God hand isn't even possible at the moment (can get close enough to sort of swing a sword but them passes out from the pain).

Im hoping the Fairy king can remove this thing or permanently seal it up, maybe even turn it around so he can taking in demonic power through it like a power-up

Remember that gross half aborted baby monster thing that would follow Gutz around in the beginning, kind of like his sub conscious making a manifestation of his weakness, what ever happened to that thing?

Also does Gutz have a crimson behilit or a regular one?
    I wonder if that perhaps mean that Griffin is currently the only killable God Hand since he still hasn't completed his ritual (plus the one that Branded the Skull Knight, though he might no longer have it, since he might be dead already) ? Plus, he himself is now unable to kill Caska (after all, this is stronger than him).

The Hellhound technically eats the remains of the evil as well as the Dragonslayer absorbs them as well, so he theoretically does get stronger by killing them, even without counting the exp he gains. Not to mention that Guts needs a killer sword technique, like Asherit/Koinzel from ▄bel Blatt (after all, what makes human different from monsters, is the techniques they can use).

It's body is currently Griffith's body (this is also the reason why he cannot kill Caska himself, because of the subconscious mother feelings towards her, perhaps similar to the ones he held towards Guts when he was alive), while it's Soul/Magic Form, has enough strength to appear only at Full Moon, plus he saves Guts from Hellhound from time to time and since he overflows with white, he, Guts Son, might be the prophesied savior, the real White Hawk (since he is white/pure and a child of the Hawk Brigade Generals and flays through astral plains), since Griffits is actually the Black One (the one that brings disaster). Then again, Shrieke started to wonder if that kid isn't perhaps the Fairy King (probably not, since he looks similar to Caska and Guts, plus Caska's reactions, the kids actions towards Guts), regardless, he is quite a powerful being, way stronger than Shrieka from the looks of it, or at least potentially.

It was a big one, so I think it was a normal one (the one that belonged to the baron IIRC).

Oh right, Shock was mentioning something about a power up for the Fairies and I just remembered that there was an implication of a close connection between Puck and the Fairy King (it was so long ago that I almost forgot ), so he might gain a power up after all .
    Last edited by Zero; 07-16-2013 at 09:06 PM.

berserk-1555340.jpg

This little guy. I thought the child is from the egg/behilit thing that had legs? Isnt this monster something different? Seems to always follow Gutz around and now its gone.
    A pie in the sky?

berserk-1555340.jpg

This little guy. I thought the child is from the egg/behilit thing that had legs? Isnt this monster something different? Seems to always follow Gutz around and now its gone.
    It was eaten/shielded by the Egg Apostle/demon, from it came out Griffit, while it's soul was separated from it (since now a new one, Griffits's, inhabits it's body) and grew up and is now is the boy that sometimes appears at Full Moon and aids Guts and Caska.

Also, Void is likely the Wise Man (summoner of "Angels") from the Tower that was destroyed at the times of Emporor Geiseric.

Also, Emperor Gaiseric always whore a Skull Armor, so he is quite likely the Skull Knight.

I think I need to re-read Berserk lol, Zero you know too much! haha
    A pie in the sky?

I think I need to re-read Berserk lol, Zero you know too much! haha
    Nah, not really, it's just so fu*ked up that it's hard to forget . I mean Griffit has raped her and then technically were reborn as her child (since he used her child's morphed body that he himself corrupted, but later corrected by the egg, as his own to manifest himself). What's more, now that Caska is in that state, she recognize Griffit as her own child (so she might end up in Falconia), while Griffit gained "feelings" towards her and can't hurt her himself. Thankfully, the boy's soul turned out well and continues to oversee his father even now from time to time appearing on full moons.

So now that Griffit is inside Gut's descendant and have "feelings" towards Caska, his body's mother, it might really be even more fu*ked up if he suddenly feels like raping her again...

Anyhow, Guts's child will likely have something to do with White Hawk savior later on, perhaps as the savior himself, or as the one that will turn Guts from "black" to "white" (it should be easy to posses Gut's Armor or even replace the Hellhound inside Guts for him, since not only they are related by blood, but both of them are partial magical creatures, well the boy now is probably fully one), since Guts will probably end up battling Griffit, the Black Hawk, after all (well he is still only 22 years old and if he were to become more akin to a magical creature, he might end up living a few hundreds of years after all). Let's not forget, that from on, Gut's black hair will become even more white because of overusing the armor or form whatever reason it started turning white.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Nah, not really, it's just so fu*ked up that it's hard to forget . I mean Griffit has raped her and then technically were reborn as her child (since he used her child's morphed body that he himself corrupted, but later corrected by the egg, as his own to manifest himself). What's more, now that Caska is in that state, she recognize Griffit as her own child (so she might end up in Falconia), while Griffit gained "feelings" towards her and can't hurt her himself. Thankfully, the boy's soul turned out well and continues to oversee his father even now from time to time appearing on full moons.

So now that Griffit is inside Gut's descendant and have "feelings" towards Caska, his body's mother, it might really be even more fu*ked up if he suddenly feels like raping her again...

Anyhow, Guts's child will likely have something to do with White Hawk savior later on, perhaps as the savior himself, or as the one that will turn Guts from "black" to "white" (it should be easy to posses Gut's Armor or even replace the Hellhound inside Guts for him, since not only they are related by blood, but both of them are partial magical creatures, well the boy now is probably fully one), since Guts will probably end up battling Griffit, the Black Hawk, after all (well he is still only 22 years old and if he were to become more akin to a magical creature, he might end up living a few hundreds of years after all). Let's not forget, that from on, Gut's black hair will become even more white because of overusing the armor or form whatever reason it started turning white.

K i didn't understand a fakin thing of that DD

That thing is Guts child that was fucked up( literally) by griffit , are we on the same page now?

sorry for double posting but editing doesnt work -.-, so what is this manga completely dead? Almost a year now without a chapter? Any one has any info ?

CHAPTER 334

There will be another one next month or right after that, but other than that, I don't know for how long we will get constant releases.

Looks like it's time for Rickert to learn some technology and magic in the Falconia and start preparing to create or reforge the Dragon Slayer into GodHand Slayer.