Page 63 of 65 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 LastLast
    Miura is taking his time as usual. XD

CHAPTER 331

So,
    Spoiler!

I get the feeling that Casca might chose Grif instead of Guts, especially as Grif seems to be unable to kill Casca because of his host's parental feelings to Casca.

Next chapter is in October 26th, so we might get it scanlated around the first week of November .

CHAPTER 333

Irvine sure is one of the best looking characters in his apostle form in this series. I wonder what he sacrificed thought, his eyesight, or perhaps he isn't really an apostle at all ?

Griffith would have been really cool right now with his battle tactics, magic, allies and all, if it wasn't only for his betrayal. I'm never gonna forgive that bastard. No matter how he might think that it was probably necessary sacrifice or something for a greater good.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    Griffith would have been really cool right now with his battle tactics, magic, allies and all, if it wasn't only for his betrayal. I'm never gonna forgive that bastard. No matter how he might think that it was probably necessary sacrifice or something for a greater good.

Me either. I can't wait for the day with Gutts cuts him in half like everybody else.

Man it sucks so much the chapters are so slow, this is probably the best manga i have read.

EDIT: No chapter in 5 months, the heck?
    Last edited by merciless; 05-25-2013 at 12:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    Man it sucks so much the chapters are so slow, this is probably the best manga i have read.

EDIT: No chapter in 5 months, the heck?
    Couldn't agree more, what's up with no chapter ! At this rate the mangako probably retired before finishing Berserk, which has a hell of a long ways to go still.

Come on chapter 334 go go go!

Yeah, I am really anticipating the foretold power up for Serpico, Schierke mentioned that he is ready for the next step, so likely a class change is coming for him from Wind Fencer/Sylph Knight ---> Wind Lord/Sylph Lord . Plus the Mustacho Knight needs to get his hands on the Earth Axe and officially join the gang, unless they left it in the tree...

lol class change, love it heh.

I can't wait either, where is this year's chapter? Thought it would be out by now lol. I never really considered the knight to join the group but it does sound cool. We need a witch upgrade (Farnese and Shrieke), we need caska to come back already (shes more trouble now than her strengths were when she was sane imo), Isidro and Serpico need something a little more (I like the dagger for isidro but I feel like he doesn't use it to its full potential), and as much as I love the fairies I hope they get an upgrade at fairy island too (something magical I hope, I love the comedic value of them but other than that what do they do?).

I think Gantz will get his upgrade when he gets Caska back to normal, Im sure its a huge burden on his mind and thats whats making him weak to the berserker armor, probably will kick the spirits ass and make it into his dog or something, but I really want to see him be able to remove the armor one day and not die.
    A pie in the sky?

They have:
    - on front:
    - Guts as the physical attacker and evil eater,
    - Serpico as the swift wind slasher,
    - Isdiro as the flame piercer and bomber,
    - half mermaid as the water and sound user,
    - on the back:
    - madame in distress Caska,
    - support magician Farnese,
    - attack and support magician Shrieka,
    - summons:
    - elemental spirits,
    - fairy the healers,
    - child of prophecy, the moon crawler,
    - hellhound,
    - event characters/summons:
    - Skull Knight as the riding savior.

The Mustacho Knight could become their defender class character, since he seems slow and heavily armored.

Serpico is mentioned as the only one ready for the next step, but all other elemental users should also gain a power up eventually, especially since there might be a short time skip when they reach the island.

For the time being, according to Skull Knight, Guts have 2 choices/roads:
    - save Caska,
    - kill Grifith.

He can't do both. Seeing as he still posses the Behelit and the most important person in his life is Caska and that he already is quite powerful, by sacrificing her and becoming an apostle he should have enough power to take revenge on Grifith.

The other option is that he will get a new armor, just like Skull Knight got a new one (it's possible that the armor itself gives elf aura, rather than Skull Knight himself).

...huh?: http://berserk-confessions.tumblr.co...ro-miura-after

well, that would explain a bit, but is it true ? Plus I heard that he works without assistants ?